Chapter 32

A couple of weeks ago (3rd persons pov)

Allison was nervous. She knew she'd help Clara find her father. She just didn't think she would be so shocked when she found out. Clara's dad was Derek. Derek Hale. She didn't find out properly she just started putting things together.

How kate lived in Beacon Hills just before she fell pregnant with Clara. The similar features. The constant need to not let him get hurt. Which was also obvious from Derek, she was the only Argent he trusted. He has never hurt her and if he tried to blame her for something she would spin the situation. But he was always there for her. Clara rarely got angry, but when she did you could see the Hale genes.

The first few years of Clara's life was a weird one. Clara was 'five' whe she finally met her family. Kate kept her a secret for years. Kate supposedly fell of the face of the earth for three years. In those years she had a baby. But Clara was five when they all met for the first time.

Now was time for Allison to confront her dad about it. She made sure Clara was asleep before slowly making her way go her dads office. She walked in and sat opposite him.

"I think I know who Clara's dad is." Allison says and her dad immediately looks up from his work to his daughter. "Do you know who it is?" Allison asks and he sits his pen down and locks his hands together. "I've had suspicions." He says.

"Its Derek isn't it." Allison says and Chris sighs. He didn't want to believe it but more and more signs were pointing to it."It could be." Chris says and Allison sighs. "How do we tell her." Allison asks and her father starts thinking . "We're not gonna tell her. Not till we have solid proof." Allison's father said and she agreed. "I want to be the one to tell her." Allison says and her father agrees that it would be best for Clara to hear the news from the person shes closest with. Allison.

Back to present (still in 3rd person)

Stiles followed the ambulance to the hospital whereas Cora went to find Derek.

Once Clara arrived at the hospital she was bandaged up and was put in a room where they put her on iv drip. The hospital were trying to contact Chris Argent, but he was not answering. Because little did they know he was helping to try and stop the sacrifices. Chris was with his daughter and Clara's close friend Issac. They were on their way to the recital with everyone else. Something was going to happen and they all know it.

Stiles was in the hospital talking to his dad about all the supernatural things. He was worried about his dad being part of the sacrifice, he was worried about another sacrifice and he was worried because the girl he cared about deeply is in a hospital room upstairs unconscious. He tried to call Allison to tell her, but also no call from her.

Once Stiles got off the phone to Scott he decided he had to go to the school. He had to, but he didn't want to leave Clara here on her own.

Derek rushed through the hospital doors when he saw a worried Stiles pacing around. Derek walked over to Stiles and took a deep breath. "Where is she?" He asked angrily at the pale boy infront of him. "Who? Clara?" Stiles asked confused and Derek nods. "Third floor, what are you doing here?" Stiles asks but Derek didn't answer, just went straight to the elevator.

Stiles runs into the elevator with Derek and looks up at him. "You're not going in there with her." Stiles says and Derek raises his eyebrows and gives Stiles a stern look. "You are not going to stop me. You have somewhere to be Stiles, I'm here to support Clara so just go to the recital. I'm going to keep her safe." Derek says as the elevator pings open. Derek steps out of the elevator whilst Stiles stays in. Stiles mentally groans as he hits the ground floor. He was going to that recital. That's where he went.