Chapter 37

A few weeks later.

Things were going amazing, I've never been so happy. Me and Allison were closer then ever, which makes me so happy. Me and Stiles are doing amazing and I'm so happy about it. Now looking at it, there's nothing to have make a big fuss about.

When my alarm rings I switch it off and make my bed. It was quite chilly when I got put of bed so I rushed into the bathroom where I quickly got in the shower.

Once I get out of the shower I blow dry and straighten my hair. I get dressed into a red dress with white polka dots. I do my makeup as I normally do it quite natural. Once I was dressed and did my makeup we were running quite late. I slip on my black ankle boot heels and my leather jacket. I grab my bag and run into the kitchen.

I grab a cereal bar when Allisom runs out of her room. "Gotta run dad I'm late." Allison shouts and signals for me to follow her.

We get in the elevator whilst Allison shivers in coldness. "Put your jacket on if your cold." I say as she stares into space. "Allison?" I question but she doesn't answer.

I follow her to her car and the whole car ride to school was silent. It was like she was in a trance. Every time I said something it was ignored.

When we get to school Allison rushed out of the car leaving her things here. I watch her as she rushes into the school not looking either way before crossing the road.

I rush out of the car grabbing my bag and follow behind her. "Allison?" I hear Lydia question as I get to them. "Are you okay?" Lydia asks and Allison shakes her head yes.

We head over to my locker where I out my bag in and Allison tells us about her seeing things. So we decided to find Scott and Stiles to see if it was just them.

We find them outside talking but all I could make out was Scott's "how did you know?" To Stiles. "Because its happening to all three of you." I say and they spin to look at us three.

We talk for a while about it for a whole as we head in to school.

"Well, well look whose no longer the crazy one." Lydia says pushing open the doors to the school. I was inbetween Allison and Stiles and holding Stiles hanf whilst Scott was behind us.

"We're not crazy." Allison says and Lydia spins on her heels to look at them. "Hallucinating? Sleep paralysis? Yeah, you guys are fine." She says looking from Allison to Stiles. I squeeze Stiles hand gently just for reassurance and look over at Allison and smile softly at her.

"We did die and come back to life. That's gotta have some side effects, right?" Scott says and the bell rings. I nod and look off into the corridor as the bell rings.

"We keep an eye in each other. Okay? And Lydia stop enjoying this so much." Stiles says and we walk down the corridor to my locker. I get my things for history and Scott comes with us as we head to history.

In History I sit beside Stiles and Scott sits behind him. We had a new teacher for history now because our other one was obviously sacrificed. I opened up my notebook and got my pen ready and waited for class to begin.

"Good morning, everyone my name is mr Yukimura. I'll be taking over from your previous history teacher. My family and I moved here three weeks ago. I'm sure by now you all know my daughter, Kira. Or you might not since she's never actually mentioned anyone from school. Or even brought home a friend for that matter." He says and a bang comes from the back of the class room.

I turn and see a girl with her head down on the desk. "There she is." Mr Yukimura says and I witness second hand embarrassment. If that was me I would of killed my father. I guess that's what makes me so lucky that I don't have a father.