Chapter 48

When I woke up, I was in bed beside Allison who was already awake and was checking her phone. "Hey." She says and I smile. "Morning." I say and she smiles at me. "Go get ready, I'll make breakfast." She says and I nod.

I climb out of bed and head into the bathroom where I have a shower. After my morning shower I blow dry and curl my hair as I was feeling more girly today. I put on a black dress with spaghetti straps and tiny white dots on it. I put on a white long sleeve t-shirt underneath and I then put on my converse. I make my bed from yesterday and put makeup on.

I head into the kitchen and sit at the island. Allison was completely ready and was serving up pancakes. I smile at her then thank her.

We spent breakfast just talking about our plans for the day etc. Allison was going  to check on Issac today. Me I'm probably just gonna take some flowers to see my mom. I'm not going to sit and talk with her, just drop her off some flowers.

And that's what I did. After breakfast Allison left I'm her car to see Issac. Then me I left in my car to first head to the store.

I pick up some white lilies and then head to the graveyard.

I put the flowers down and I sit down. "I'm not staying for long, you can probably see how much of a shit show my life is." I say and sigh.

"I just didn't want you to think I've forgotten about you because I really haven't. But Stiles, so much is going on with him and I'm really consumed at the moment. He's at Eichen house at the moment and I was wondering if you could look over him for me. I know his mother already will be but it would just comfort me. Plus he keeps getting possessed by a nogitsune mom. I need you to make sure he's okay." I say and take a deep breath. "He can't die too." I say and stand up.

"Say hi to aunt Victoria for me." I say and smile at the grave softly. I kiss my two fingers and place them on the head stone before leaving.

I get back home in time as Chris. "I didn't know you were being released today." I say and hug him. He was also with the Sheriff and Derek. "Hi." I say smiling at them.

"Wait what's going on?" I ask confused realising that these three men wouldn't just all necessarily 'hang out'. "We'll explain the same time we see Allison." He says and I nod.

Allison opens the door to the apartment and we follow her into Chris' office. "This is everything non-lethal I could find." Allison says as we all stand around Chris's office desk. "Take all of it." Chris says.

"What's the plan here?" Sheriff asks and I look over to Chris for his answer. "Our best shot right now is for Derek to pick up Stiles' scent at Eichen house. Especially if he went through some stressful stuff there." Chris says and I furrow my eyebrows.

"Should all five of us be going to the same place?" Sheriff asks. "Where else has Stiles been showing up?" Chris asks. "The school and the hospital, he also spends quite a bit of time here." I say innocently it makes sense to me now what's going on. Stiles is missing, again.

"Okay, hold on. We did this already. He disappeared we started looking for him. Then walked right into a trap at the hospital." Derek says confirming that Stiles is actually missing.

"He's getting us to repeat the same moves." Chris says and I sigh. "So what do we do? Wait for him to come to us." Allison asks and I look up at Chris waiting for his next move.

"We can't not if the Oni find him when the sun goes down." Derek says. "Scott's working on that right now with Kira." Sheriff says and I nod and look down at the non lethal weapons infront of me.

"That's the problem. We're all trying to outfox the fox." Chris says.

"Listen." Sheriff says making all four of us look at him.  "I'll understand if anyone wants to back out." He says looking at us all. I look at the other three because I'm clearly going with the Sheriff to find Stiles.