Chapter 4

"Clara" a voice says whilst I try to open my eyes. It wasn't working though. "Clara" they say again and with every little bit of energy I have, I open my eyes. "Its sheriff Stilinski okay. You were involved in an incident. Derek Hale trying to kill you guys. You're okay but the EMT is going to need to check you over" he says helping me up. He let's go of my hands and I stumble. He picks me up bridal style and carries me out of there. "Where's Allison" I say in almost a whisper. "She's outside, you have to stay awake. You might have a concussion" he says and I nod.

As soon as we get over to the ambulance the Sheriff gently places me down. "I'm going to need to get your story but I'll do it after okay?" He questions and I nod.

"Oh my god, are you okay?" Allisom questions and I nod. "Killer headache though" I say and chuckle. She pulls me into a tight hug. "I'll be okay Ally" I say and she takes a deep breath. "I thought he killed you" she says and I wipe away a tear. "I'm fine I probably just have a minor concussion" I say and she nods. "I'm going to ring my dad" she says walking away.

After my medical examination and finding out that I had a concussion I slowly walked over to a bench. "Hey let me help" Stiles says and holds me up walking to the bench.

"Are you okay?" He questions and I nod. "I'm sorry about what Derek did you" he says and I look at the floor. "What is it" he asks. "I don't think it was Derek, it was some sort of Animal. It had red eyes and it was really scary" I say and his eyes widen. "What" I ask confused and looks at my jacket. "Did you go on that date then" he asks and I nod. "Stiles I need to get Clara's story can you leave us alone for a minute" Sheriff Stilinski says.

"Can you tell us why you were here" he asks and I nod. "I went on a date and Allison asked me to meet them here so I could tell Lydia about it" I say and he nods. "Did you see anything, do you remember anything" he asks and I shake my head for no. "I remember hitting my head and then seeing red before I passed out but that was it really" I say and he nods. "Alright well we're doing everything we can to--" "Clara" my mom shouts cutting the Sheriff of as she runs over to me.

"What the hell happened" she asks pulling me into a hug. Whilst my mom looked over my injuries the Sheriff explained everything that happened. "She has a concussion" the Sherrif says and my mom nods.

When we get into Chris' car I put my head on the window as my eyes get heavier. "Clara" my mom warns and I sigh. "Mom I'm tired" I say and she raises an eyebrow at me. "You can tell me how you were on a date and ended up at the school then" my mom says and I sigh. "Well. Lydia wanted to find out about my date and Allison told me to meet her at the school so Cole dropped me off there" I say Chris glances at Allison in the rear view mirror. "And what were you doing there" he asks. "Scott asked me to meet him there" she says quietly causing Chris to roll his eyes.

When we get home I stroll up to my room straight away. "You best not being going to sleep Clara" my mom says and I sigh. "Nope" I say heading into my room.

I go into my room and sit at my vanity unit. I look at myself in the mirror and sigh. My makeup was all smudge and my Mascara was all under my eyes causing me to cringe. I had dried blood but no cuts on my face. I sigh and get some makeup remover and take my makeup off. Allison then walks in whilst I was tying my hair up.

"Hey you alright" I ask when I see that she looks upset. "I broke up with Scott" she says and I spin around and look at her. "I'm so sorry" I say and hug her. "What happened" I say hugging her tightly. "He scared the hell out of me. I feel like I can't trust him. I was so worried about you when I heard you scream then Scott left us in the chemistry class room on our own I was terrified" she says and I hug her tightly. "It'll be okay, theres plenty of fish in the sea" I say and she sighs and nods.

Me and Allison stayed in my room all night talking until early hours of the morning. School is shut for the rest of the week which I'm extremely happy about.

I walked into the school  shouting for Allison. "Allison" I shout walking through the extremely dark corridors. "Allison. You here?" I shout again. I pull Cole's Jacket around me even more for some more warmth because it was so cold when I hear a loud bang. I walk towards where I heard the sound from when I saw a massive Animal. It makes eye contact with me and I run away.

I fall over and hit my head causing my headache to come back. I try and scramble my way up when it started making it's way towards me. I stare into its red eyes as it comes closer to me. I let out a scream before it jumps on me and the last thing I see is its red eyes before I see black.

I scream myself awake. I sit up and rub my eyes and then notice everyone was in my room. "Oh uh hey guys" I say playing with my thumbs. "Are you alright" my moms asks sitting beside me. I sigh and look down at my lap. "I had a bad dream, I'll be okay" I say. "Was it about last night" she asks and I nod my head.

"You scared me" Allison says hugging me. "I'm sorry" I apologise. "You were tossing and turning all night, are you sure you'll be okay" she asks and I nod. "Lydia is coming over today" she says and I smile.

After everyone left my room I had a shower to try and collect myself. I felt like complete and utter shit no joke. I pull on some leggings and a baggy jumper and head downstairs.

After breakfast I go up to my room and brush my teeth. I make my bed and then sit at the foot of it whilst texting Cole.

Anderson- Hey, heard what happened last night. Are you okay?

Clara- Just a minor concussion and a pounding headache but I feel a bit better this morning.

Anderson- Okay, text me if you need anything.

Clara- will do.

Allison comes into my room with Lydia following. "Oh hunny" Lydia says and I furrow my eyebrows. "Your outfit is awful" she says and I chuckle. "I don't have the effort or energy" I say and she nods.

"How did you date go with Anderson" she asks and I nod. "It was good, I had fun" I say and her and Allison smile at each other. "Give us the details" Lydia says excitedly. "Nothing to interesting happened, we went bowling got some food and got to know each other." I say and Lydia smiles. "So a second date should be in order right" she asks and I shrug. "It was nice and I would go on a second date" I say and she claps her hands excitedly.

"He checked up on me this morning once he found out what happened at the school." I say and Lydia and Allison 'aw' at me.

"I'm just bringing you some Advil for your headache" mom says handing me a glass of water and some Advil. "Thank you" I say and she kisses my forehead. "So how was your date" my mom asks. "She had a wonderful time Miss Argent and she's so excited to go on another one" Lydia speaks for me and my mom laughs and nod. "You should invite him over for dinner at some point" mom says and I shake my head. "We're not that far ahead mom" I say and she nods. "Okay, I'll leave you girlies back to your gossiping" mom says and leaves.