Chapter 34

Clara's POV

I woke up and was staring at the ceiling. I sat up to realise I was in Derek's loft. The last thing I remember is throwing up nearly on Stiles shoes at the hospital. It was a bit of blur but I remember just seeing his face, how worried he looked.

"Where's Stiles?" I ask sitting up fastly and I look up to see Issac holding my shoulder. "Where is he? Where is Stiles?" I ask looking around when someone holds my hand. "Its gonna be okay." Allison says and I furrow my eyebrows. "What happened?" I also whilst still looking around the room for Stiles. "He isn't here." Peter says bluntly and I roll my eyes.

"Come on let's get you home." Chris says picking me up bridal style. Allison thanks them and I look at them confused as me Allison and Chris head to the car.

"What happened? Why were we at Derek's? Where's Stiles?" I ask worried as Chris drives us to our apartment. Chris and Allison exchange looks before Chris gives in and tells me what happened.

"Well what are we going to do?" I ask as Chris carries me up to our apartment. "We aren't doing anything." Allison says and I groan.

"Oh my god. You guys I need to tell you something." I hear a familiar voice says. I try to get out of Chris arms but he wouldn't let me. "All you have to do is wait till we get upstairs Clara where I can put you down. It's not the end of the world." Chris says and I groan. "I can walk you know?" I question and he just rolls his eyes and puts me down.

I rush over to Stiles and sort of collapse in his arms. "Can walk my ass." I hear Allison sigh. Stiles holds me up and starts checking my face. "You're okay?" He questions and I nod. He smiles and pulls me into his chest. "Alright let's go." Chris says picking me up. "What did you need to tell us Stiles?" Allison asks.

Chris unlocks the front door with me in his arms. "The word is guardian, Allison. You two know that's a role I haven't exactly lived up to lately. Like for the love of god, I ignored the hospitals phone calls about Clara for god sake." He says walking into his office and sitting me on a chair.

"But she took Scott's mother and Stiles' father." Allison says as Stiles and her follow him to his desk. "That's not a coincidence." She says stopping infront of the desk with Stiles.

"Yeah, I'd also consider the fact that someone put your name up in large block letters on the elevator doors. That kind of felt like a warning to me. Not just that, you are Clara's legal guardian." Stiles says and I look at Chris worried. Stiles sits beside me and Allison pulls a chair up and we all sit infront of Chris' desk.

"I think it might be Morrell. She knows a lot more than she let's on, and she might even be trying to help us." Allison says and I sit there and bring my knees into my chest. I'm still processing everything that's gone on whilst I was un well.

"Well she needs to get on that a lot faster, okay? Seeing as the lunar eclipse is less than two freaking nights away." Stiles questions and starts rubbing his palm with his forehead. I put my one hand in his hand and then meet his eyes. "Don't give up hope. We'll think of something." I say and he sighs and looks down.

"He could already be dead." He says as his voice cracks. I climb into Stiles lap and hug him. I rest my head on his and he wraps his large arms around me. Chris coughs awkwardly making Stiles pull away from the hug. But I don't move from his lap.

"I don't think he is. There's something about Jennifer's tactics. It's like she's still positioning, still moving into place." Chris says. "And you're on of them." Allison says. "Then let's not wait around to see her next move." Chris says pulling out a map and placing it down.

"Everything she's done has been on a telluric current." Chris says but I wasn't paying too much attention. Just focusing on Stiles playing with his hands nervously.