Chapter 24

My alarm rings and I groan and switch it off. Having four months off of school definitely did something to me. I get out of bed and quickly make it so I wasn't tempted to go back in. I head into the shower making sure not to wash my hair.

Once I get out of the shower I get dressed. I put on a light blue mini skirt and then a white shirt with black bows on them. I smile and then do my makeup. I do my makeup quite natural but I still put a full face on. Once I was done with my makeup I decided to curl my hair.

I had done my hair and makeup and went and had some breakfast. I made an acai bowl for everyone, just because I know everyone likes them. I eat mine and leave Chris and Allison's at the table.

I head back into my room and grab my school bag, filler with all my new school supplies I brought in france. I look at the boxes around my room when I saw a black leather jacket. I smile and put my bag down. I pick up the leather jacket and put it on. I smile and then put some shoes on quickly before heading in to Allison's room.

"I promised Lydia I'd drive her since her car's wrecked." Allison says as I walk into her room. "So I should go." She says and Chris nods. "I can drive if you want me too." I say and they both look at me. "No." They say in sync and I sigh. "Come on I learnt how to drive, I passed my driving test. Come on." I moan. "No. You haven't driven around Beacon hills yet. We'll go for a drive later and then you and can drive tomorrow." Chris says and I clap my hands excitedly.

He gently pulls Allison off of her bed and signals for me to join them in a group hug. We stand there hugging until Allisom pulls away. "We really need to go." She says and I nod. "Thank you for breakfast." Chris says and I smile. "You're welcome." I say smiling then me and Allison leave.

We pick Lydia up and head to school. "I was gonna wear a leather jacket today." She says and I laugh. "I really like your outfit though." She says and I smile. "Thank you. I like yours as well." I say and she smiles. For the journey to school we talk about my tragic 'talk' with Stiles.

We get to school and we were standing by Allison's locker whilst a bunch of freshmen boys were walking the corridors. "Freshmen. Tons and tons of fresh men." Lydia says whilst we look around. "You mean fresh boys. Lydia, they're fourteen " Allison says and I laugh. "Eh, some are more mature than others." She says making me laugh again.

"You know, it's okay to be single. Focus on yourself for a little while, work on becoming a better person." Allison says and I roll my eyes and Lydia chuckles. "Allison, I love you. So if you need to do that thing where we talk about me and pretend like we're not actually talking about you, it's totally fine." She says and Allison chuckles.

"Plus I've been single for way too long. " I say looking around at some guys walking through. "I just want a distraction." I say shrugging my shoulders. "Until you can tell Stiles you actually feel the same way?" Allison questions and I roll my eyes. We look down the corridor and see two boys who are absolutely gorgeous walking down the corridor.

"Brothers." Allison asks and I shake my head. "Twins and I want one." I say and Lydia sighs. "So do I." She says and I sigh. "There's two, you'll be fine girls." Allison says and I sigh. "One of them is gay." I say and Lydia groans.

"Come on let me have him. You literally have Stiles waiting for you." Lydia says and I groan. "When was the last time you had a 'distraction' ?" I ask and she sighs. "Last night." She says and I smile smugly. "I haven't since a couple of days before I left France. So there you go." I say and the bell for home room goes.

After home room we head to English just talking and giggling. We spot three desks in a line so that's where we go to sit. Lydia sits in the middle and me behind her. Some dude sits in front of Lydia, and the only other seat available is in front of Scott. I smile at her sympathetically and she goes and sits in the seat.