Chapter 16

Me, lydia, Allison, Scott and Stiles were on our way back to the school so Allison can get her car.

We get to the school where Allison and Lydia get out. "I'm coming with you." I say to Scott and he spins around in his seat. "No you most certainly are not." Stiles says and I roll my eyes. "Let me get my guns from the trunk of Ally's car, please. I want to help. " I say and Scott nods

I go to the trunk of Ally's car and pull up a part that reveals our weapons. I take out two glocks and a bunch of bullets. "I'll see you back at home." I say to Allison getting back into Stiles Jeep. I get into the back seat and Stiles heads off to the iron works. I fill up my glocks and Scott looks at me in shock. "Since when could you do that?" Stiles asks looking at me through the rear mirror. "About a week. I'm a fast learning and according to my mom. A natural talent. Chris said that my aim and shots are flawless." I say shrugging and Stiles and Scott look at each other shocked.

We speed into the iron works but Stiles stops because the gate was closed and there were sharp things sticking out the car that would sure pop his tires. "What do we do now." Stiles says looking to Scott's seat but he was already jumping over the fence.

I open the door but Stiles grabs my wrist. "Don't you even think about it." He says and I roll my eyes. "Stiles I can seriously help. I've been training with Chris for moments like this. Please just let me help." I moan and Stiles sighs. "Fine fine. But be careful, please." He says and I nod and smile. "Always am silly." I say ruffling his hair then jumping out and climbing the fence then running to where the noise was coming from.

I get there and shoot the light so the Kanima will fall to the floor when tires started screeching. I was grabbed and pulled behind a wall and when I look up I see Derek with a finger over his mouth signalling for me to be quiet. I turn my head slightly to see Chris shooting at the Kanima.

The kanima gets back up behind chris and chris tried to shoot it but he didn't have any bullets left. The kanima then kicked Chris to the floor and I wriggled out of Derek's grip and ran round to Chris' side where I started shooting the kanima. It stopped and stood still infront of Gerard. Scott then runs over and tackles Jackson to the ground.

The kanima quickly runs off causing Scott to follow. "Are you okay?" I ask leaning down beside Chris. "Like I said, perfect aim and shots." Chris says and I laugh. "Oh but you are so grounded when you get home." He says and I look at him shocked. "Get in the car please." Chris says pointing to his car. "I'll meet you at home, Stiles has my stuff in his car." I say and he nods. "Be careful and straight home." He says kissing my forehead. I then run off in the direction Scott did.

"Where's Clara?" I hear Stiles freaking out and I laugh to myself. I softly walk behind him whilst he was stressing about my whereabouts. I place my hands over his eyes and he starts freaking out ten times worse. He takes my hands off his eyes before spinning around. He takes a deep breath before hugging me. "You scared me." He says and I laugh.

"Did you see where he went?" I ask Scott as we look at the line of a queue. "I lost him." Scott says. "What? You couldn't catch hud scent? Stiles says. "I don't think he has one." Scott says turning back to look at me and Stiles. "All right, any cluse Where's he's going?" I ask Scott.

"To kill someone." Scott says as if me and Stiles didn't know that. "Ah! That explains the claws, and the fangs and all that. Good. Makes perfect sense now." Stiles says sarcastically looking at Scott. Scott swings his head  back and glares at Stiles. "What? Scott, come on. I'm hundred and forty-seven pounds of pale skin and fragile bone, okay? Sarcasm is my only defence." Stiles says and making me laugh.

"Just help us find it." Scott says looking at Stiles with a stern look. "Not 'it' Jackson." Stiles says. "I know. I know." Scott says stammering. "All right, but does he know that?" I ask as we look at the que again. But before I could say anything else Stiles starts talking.