Chapter 41

It's been a couple of days now since we found Malia and it's now Mischief day. When I was at Stiles house last night he told me about what he was going to do with Scott to Coach.

When I woke up it was 7:30. I get out of bed and make my bed straight away. I get in the shower and wash my hair. Once I was done with my shower I blow dry and straighten my hair. I put on some blue jeans and a black spaghetti strap crop top with black cleat netting over the top. I tuck the net into my jeans and put my belt on. I then decided to put my ankle boot heels on for the first time in a while.

I go into the kitchen and drink a glass of water and a cinnamon roll. Once I finish eating I head into my room and grab my bag.

I re-brush my hair and grab my bag and car keys. I step out of my room and meet Allison in the hall before she follows me to my car.

On the way to school we sing along to music until we get to school. Once we get into school we head from my locker to hers.

"Hey Issac." I say when he walks over to Allison's locker. "Hey I can't stay long, I need to find Scott. I just wanted to check in on my favourite girls." He says looking between us making me laugh. "Such a charmer." I say patting his shoulder.

"I'll meet you at lunch?" Issac says to Allison and she nods whilst opening her locker. "Wait. You're going to find Scott, I'll come with you I want to see how Stiles is this morning." I say and he nods. "See you later." I say to Allison and she nods.

"How are things with you and Stilinski anyway?" Issac asks and I nod as we head to where Scott and Stiles lockers are downstairs. "They're good yeah." I say smiling and he nudges me slightly making me smile more.

We find Scott and Stiles stood in the corridor talking so make our ways over to them. "The hot girl?" Scott says when we get there. "You are the hottest girl." Stiles says and me and Issac look at each other confused. Stiles takes my hand and we begin to walk to class together.

"How are you on this wonderful morning." He says way to chirpy. He's deffo pulled some sort of prank on me. Oh for god sake.

"What have you done?" I ask and he stops dead in his tracks and looks at me confused. "I haven't done anything to you." He says and I nod unconvinced.

"Oh how did your prank on Coach go?" I ask him as we start heading to class. "It was good, he always has an amazing reaction. I can't wait to get into class and see his reaction." He says and I chuckle.

We get to economics and I sit behind Stiles. I prepare my stuff for the lesson whilst we wait for the lesson to start. I hear some loud noises along with the rest of the class. "Son of a bitch!" Coach shouts and I chuckle.

Stiles turns around with the proudest smile on his face making me laugh more. He puts his hand out for a high five which I then give him.

Coach walks into the class room slamming his office door behind him. "Mischeif night. Devil's night. I don't care what you call it. You little punks are evil." He says making our whole class laugh.

"You think it's funny every halloween my house gets egged? A man's house is supposed to be his castle." He says then slams his hand down on McCall's desk. "Mines a freakin' omelette." He says and I have to try my hardest not to laugh. I turn to Lydia whose sat on the right of me and just looks like she genuinely doesn't care.

Coach turns around to see a present on his desk. "Oh, this? We're gonna do this again? I don't think so." Coach says and throws it on the floor to create a cracking sound. Which makes me amused at this scene infront of me.

Coach crouched down and opens the box to reveal his gift. He had broken his mug that was clearly a gift. He picks up a letter and reads it aloud. "Happy birthday. Love, Greenberg." Coach says and I have to hide my laughter. This was amazing.