Chapter 35

All four of us waited in the waiting room for the three of them to come back. We waited sixteen hours till we heard splashes of water coming from the room they were in.

We rushed into there and I grabbed towels for them. "I saw it. I know where it is." Scott says as he gets out of his tub.

"We passed it. There was this stump. This huge tree. Well, it's not huge anymore. It was cut down. But it's still bug, though. Very big." Stiles says as I quickly hand Scott a towel. "It was the night we were looking for the body." Stiles says as I hand him a towel. "Yeah, the same night you were bit by Peter." Stiles says.

"I was there too, in the car with my mother. We almost hit someone." She says as I rush over to her. "It was me. You almost hit me." Scott says as I wrap a towel around Allison and hugging her to get her warm. "We can find it." Scott says and the four of us that weren't sacrificed give each other worried looks.

"What?" Allison asks turning to me. "Yiu guys were out for a long time." Issac says taking the words from my mouth. Stiles looks at me whilst holding the towel around himself. "How long is a long time?" He asks and I look down at the floor nervously.

"Sixteen hours." I say and Scott turns to Deaton. "We were in the water for 16 hours?" He asks and Deaton nods. "And the full moon rises in less than four." He says.

"No dude. Your are not going back with them." Stiles says and I move from Allison next to Stiles.

"I made a deal with Deucalion." Scott says and I roll my eyes. "Does anybody else think that sounds a lot like a deal with the devil?" Stiles questions and I sigh. "Why does it matter anyway." Issac asks and Stiles brings me into the tightest hug and doesn't let me go. "You are so warm." He whispers in my ear making me giggle. "Yeah well I haven't been in ice water for sixteen hours" I say giving into the hug with Stiles and just staying in his arms.

"Because I still don't think that we can beat Jennifer without their help." Scott says and I turn my head on Stiles chest so I could look at Stiles. "He trusts you more than anyone. Tell him he's wrong." I hear Allison say and I agree with her.

"I'm not so sure he is." Deaton says making us all confused. "Circumstances like this sometimes require that you align yourself with people you'd normally consider enemies." Deaton says and I just mentally groan. Why is he so god damm wise?

"So we're gonna trust him? The guy that calls himself 'death destroyer of worlds' we're gonna trust that guy?" Issac says and I agree with him. Deucalion is a dodgy guy he'd probably stab us in the back.

"I wouldn't trust him, no. But you can use him to your advantage."  Deaton says and I go to pull back but Stiles refuses to let me go. "Deucalion may be the enemy, but he could also be the bait." Deaton says and then the bell for the door rings. I pull back from the hug this time and we look around the room worried as Deaton walks out.

"I'm looking for Lydia." We hear one of the twins say. Lydia walks over to Deaton with Scott following behind her. "What do you want?" She asks softly and we all look at each other concerned. "I need your help." He says and then Stiles pops his head around the corner. "With what?" He questions leaning against the wall. "Stopping my brother and Kali from killing Derek." He says.

Lydia and Ethan head to Derek's loft once we come up with a plan. Me, Issac, Scott and Allison head back to out apartment. I was extremely tired so I'm going to need to find time for a recharge nap in a bit.

"Stiles I'm not smelling your dad's boxers." Scott says as Allison unlocks the door to our apartment, making me laugh. "Socks? Okay, I'll smell the socks."  Scott says. "What about me?" Issac asks as we head in.