I chuckle "Your apology ain't enough anymore nigga!"

"What you want me to do?" She asks and I can tell she really wanted the answer.

I shrug "Change." That's all I ever wanted from her and I know she's capable of changing, she just need to want the change for her too.

Her eyes flash a look of disappointment before it went back to the cold eyes that I realize came back. The first time I met Nicki and I look into her eyes I realize her pain but those eyes turn into the soft eyes that I fell in love with. "You asking for something that I don't know if I can give you. I'm too stuck in my ways"

"You don't have to do it for me Onika, do it for you, Blue, Sayinté and Paris" I try getting to her.

"I don't be meaning to cause any harm, ya know? Like that's my last intention.. I sincerely apologize for what I did to you and what I said about our baby, I wasn't in the right head space... I still don't think I am" She spoke. I can tell she's battling something.

"What do you mean?" I ask but as I expected she didn't answer my question, it would take more than that for Nicki to tell me.

"Do you forgive me?" She looks like a lost puppy, I just wanted to pull her in for a hug.

"I forgave you because you didn't know any better, but that still doesn't give you the right to put your hands on me or threaten an unborn baby, no matter who you thought the father is"

"I'll try to get better Bey, I promise." There's nothing I can do but hold her to her words.

I hum. The room fell in complete silence, not a word exchanging between the both us.

"Where am I sleeping?" She asks breaking the silence.

"Downstairs on the couch." I say.

Nicki scrunch her face up "There's millions of rooms and you want me to sleep on the couch!?" I don't know why she's complaining, the couch is comfortable.

I nodded and stood up "You heard me" I say as I walk out the room swaying my hips to give her a little show.

"This is going to be torture B!" She shouts from the room.

I chuckle to myself "Nobody told you to come!" I shout back.

I walk downstairs to ask the twins if they wanted to go on the beach and ofcourse they said yes.

After putting on Blue's bath suit and Sayinté's trunks I went to get myself ready.

20 minutes later we were all ready to go. "Mama come?" Blue asks me. "Yea, mama coming?" Sayinté asks and I turn to Onika who was laying on the couch watching basketball.

"Do you want to come?" I asks getting Onika's attention.

"Do you want me to come?" She raise her eyebrow and I shrug.

"It doesn't matter if I want you to come. The twins want you to"

She nodded and got up from the couch "Give me a minute" She says.

5 minutes later Nicki came down in a white tee and basketball shorts. I gave her the bags making her groan. Thank God I bought this house right on the beach.

"Don't you think that's a little too revealing?" Nicki whispers in my ear.

I pull shades over my eyes "Nah" I grab Blue and Sayinté hands leading us to the beach.

After finding a good spot I laid the blanket on the sand then lay down.

"I'll go take them by the shore" Nicki says.

"Be careful" I told her.

She nods and carry the twins by the shore.

I rest my head back down soaking up the sun until a large figure tower over me.

I groan seeing a buff man smiling down at me, I doubt he recognizes me since my hat covered half my face and also my shades.

"Hola, where you from?" The Cuban man asks me.

"Not here" I mumble.

"I figured. I would've seen your body around here before" He licks his lips.

I roll my eyes "My baby daddy right there and she shoots" I point to Nicki who was already staring us down.

He look over at her and gulp "I don't want none of that" He says before walking away.

I burst out laughing.

"Mommy look!" Blue shouts as she splashes in the water.

"Oh wow princess" I smile then pull out my phone to record her.

"Come down here!" Onika yells. I stood up and walk towards them.

"Who was that?" She asks referring to the man that was trying to get at me.

"I don't know" I shrug.

She hum and let it go.

"Come in the water Mommy" Sayinté says and I pout "Mommy doesn't like the sea water baby" I told him.

"We're basically on the sand" Nicki chuckles and I roll my eyes "So? What if something pulls me in?"I ask

"What is going to pull you in Bey? Bring your scary ass here" She says but I didn't budge.

"Mommy scared!" Blue laughs making me pout.

"Mommy me big boy! Don't be scared" Sayinté says.

"You'll protect me?"I asks and he nodded.

"I'll protect you too" Nicki smirks and I roll my eyes.

"Since Mommy doesn't like water so much let's go on the sand and play a game, aight?" Nicki reason and I was thankful.

"Yay!" They both basically jump out the water and run up in the sand.

"Thank you" I told Nicki.

"Scary ass" She chuckle and I playfully smack her arm "I'm not scary, I just don't do sea water" I defend myself.

Nicki laugh and walk ahead of me.

"Who wants to play catching?" Onika asks throwing the ball up in the air.

"Me!" The twins yell together.

.............

Someone started knocking on my door.

"Come in!"

Nicki stood in the doorway with a tired look on her face.

"The twins are knock out" Nicki says and I hum.

"As they should be. They had a lot of fun on the beach" I say.

"Right" To say things were awkward would be an understatement.

She scratch the back of her neck "So...Good night?"

"Good night Nicki" I smile and she close the door behind her.

I turn the lights off then close my eyes and fell asleep.

"Help me please" Drake beg as the blood leak down his mouth.

"Why are you not helping me? Please Bey! Please help me!"

I cry my eyes out just watching him.

"I'm sorry" I say through sobs.

"Help me!" Drake yells.

I jump out my sleep with tears streaming down my face. I quickly got up and went downstairs.

I look at the couch seeing Onika sleeping, I walk over to her and lay next to her, She wraps her arm over me and I felt safe.

How can the person that was the cause of my nightmare makes me feel so safe?

"Are you okay?" She asks.

I shook my head no with tears streaming down my face.

..........
Vote and comment. 💕