"I'm not going to he the first wolf to run from a fox." Derek says and I smile at him which he returns. "Apparently I'm carrying a lightsaber." Chris says and I giggle whilst Allison puts the non lethal weapons in the bag.

"Clara you and Sheriff head to the hospital, Dad and Derek we'll go to Eichen house and meet at the school." Allison says and I nod.

"What are you carrying?" Chris asks. "Two pocket knives, I always carry at least one." I say and he nods. "You should be fine." He says and kisses my forehead before we head out of Chris' office and into the cars.

When we get to the hospital we checked the first floor before heading into the lift. There was complete and utter silence. I sigh as the worry starts to consume me. My mother was right I get far too attached and far too emotional.

"You know what, I don't know how you guys do it." Sheriff says breaking the silence. "You're all so strong." He says turning on his side to look at me. "Your fearless. Hell, you even manage to keep your grades up." Sheriff says.

"I haven't been to school in days. I haven't been to school since the day of the black our party. Schools the last thing on my mind." I say. "Next year is the most important year anyway." He says and I nod then look up and blink away my tears.

My eyes gloss over to the point my vision gets blurry and I don't think I can keep my tears in much longer. Sheriff stops the elevator. I quickly look at the floor and let the tears cascade down my face. "Hey are you okay?" He asks.

"I'm not... fearless I'm terrified." I say playing with my necklace. "I'm always terrified." I say as my voice cracks. "You can ask Stiles he's the only person who sees me when I'm bad. I act like I know what I'm doing but I don't. I don't know if Issac is dying and he's like one of my best friends. I don't know what Allison is doing. I don't why Derek has been extremely helpful recently. I don't know what's going to happen with Stiles. I don't... I don't know..." I say and fall back against the wall crying.

He brings me into a hug where I continue to cry. "You know what's funny?" Sheriff asks rubbing his hand on my back to calm me down. "You sound just like a cop." He says making me laugh softly.

I step back from the hug and wipe away my tears whilst the Sheriff puts his hands on both sides of my arms. "You're going to be okay. So is Stiles. We're gonna save him okay?" He questions and I nod.

He goes to start the elevator up again when his phone starts buzzing.  "What's that?" I ask when he looks at his phone. "Someone's breaking into my house." He says and my eyes widen.

"After Stiles started sleep walking." He says opening an app. "I had some security precautions put in. Motion sensors, cameras." He says and I nod.

He clicks on something to reveal Stiles room. "Isn't that his room?" I ask and he nods. He zooms in to see someone sat on the bed. We squint our eyes and see that it was Stiles.

Stiles had dark under eyes and overall just looked horrible. He looked dead straight into the camera and just waved at us.

We headed straight to the Sheriffs house and I texted Allison for them to meet us there.

"What is this? What are all these sticky notes for?" Chris asks over the chess board that Stiles used to tell his dad about the supernatural. Everyone then gathered round the chess board.

"This is what Stiles used to try and explain to me about all of you." The Sheriff says glancing at us all. "Well maybe it's a message from Stiles." Allison says looking up at the Sheriff. "The real Stiles." She says.

"You think theres a reason why my name is on the king?" Derek asks. "Well, you're heavily guarded." Sheriff says. "You were an Alpha at the time Stiles made this." I say cutting Sheriff off but then the Sheriff continues. "The alarming detail is that. You're one move from being in checkmate." Sheriff says and I look over at him worried.