I stand outside the animal clinic just taking in the fresh air for five.  I needed five minutes to collect myself before I headed into the Animal clinic.

When I got in there Deaton told me all about the scroll that we need to get.

The next day I had to drag myself out of bed and into my shower. Once I get out of the shower. I sat at the foot of my bed just staring into space in my towel.

"Hey." Allison says leaning against the door of my room. I look up and smile softly at her. "Um... Scott, the twins and Lydia are on their way over to discuss the plan." She says and I nod. "I'll get dressed." I say and she smiles and walks over to me.

"You'll always have me. I know theres a different type of love you have for me and for Stiles. But I'm never going to leave your side, I promise." She says and my eyes gloss over. "Stop you're gonna make me cry." I say fanning my eyes with my hands and she laughs.

I stand up and wrap my arms around her and she does the same back. "I love you Allison." I whisper in her ear. "I love you too Clara." She says and I smile. "Get ready okay." She says and I nod. She squeezes my hand before leaving.

I put on some camouflage bottoms and then a black top that was cropped. I put on my white air force ones and then blow dry and straighten my hair. I had sat at my vanity unit and had completed given up on finishing straightening my hair.

I just did my eyebrows  mascara and concealer before heading into Chris' office where everyone was.

"And Scott will break open the back down." I hear Lydia say when I step in the office. I close the door behind me and lean on the wall and listen in to the plan.

"And you'll get katashi's finger." Lydia says to Aiden. "Its not his actual finger is it?" Aiden asks and I scoff at how stupid he is. "You are so out of our league." Lydia says and I smile whilst playing with my necklace.

"Why aren't we just going to Stilinski for help?" Aiden asks looking at Scott. "Because how bad is it going to look when the Sheriff gets caught tampering with federal evidence, he's already under a lot at work at the moment. Plus, he's in LA talking to a specialist about Stiles." I say whilst playing with my necklace.

"Guys this is gonna work. We can do this. We're losing Stiles. My dad is in jail for murder. We need to do this." Allison says I smile at her sympathetically.

Later on.

Me, scott, Allison and Kira were sat inbetween two cop cars. Allison was looking in her cross bow at the car. "You're up." She says to Kira and Kira nods and runs ahead to the van and successfully gets the GPS device on the van.

A deputy comes out so she quickly hides behind the van. The deputy starts to circle the van and I look at Allisom worried. "We need to do something." Scott says.

Then the back doors of the van fly open and a large man jumps out and knocks the deputy out. "Who the hell is that?" Scott asks as I get my gun out. "Kincaid." Allison says and I groan before standing up and we all make our way towards him.

"We need that finger." Scott says and I aim my gun at his head and so does Allison, but with her cross bow. Kincaid smiles and turns to us. "Why should I give it to you?" He says looking at me and Allison who were clearly threatening him.

"There's a briefcase in there with 150,000 in it." Allison says. "The scroll inside this prosthetic is worth 3 million." The large man says pointing the finger at us.

"Give me the finger." Scott says sternly. "You know what I mean." Scott says again but thr large man doesn't listen.

Kira jumps from the top of the van on to the man with a grunt. She tries to fight him but he just throws her over his shoulder. Making Kira hit the floor with a bang.

I didn't move my gun from aiming for his head. He looks back up at us with glowing eyes and fangs. "I guess negotiations are over." He says before letting out a massive growl.

I shoot one of his shoulders with my gun whilst Allison shoots the other with her crossbow. He rips the arrow out and then Kira starts fighting with him. He grabs her by the throat and throws her into the wall. I cringe and then shoot him in both knees.

He throws Allison to the wall, which makes me run over to her. He then fights with Scott but I had already slowed him down. If I shoot him again I might actually kill him this time.

I help Allison up off of the floor as Scott gets beaten. "You have the eyes of an Alpha. But where's the strength." He says whilst I check Allison's head for any bleeding. "Up here." Someone says and we look over to see Ethan and Aiden. They then jump down and start fighting with kincaid.

Lydia runs over to help Kira up and then also helps her out. We then watch as Ethan and Aiden beat up kincaid and it was pretty bad ass. I wish I could punch like that, god that's an amazing throw.

They get Kincaid on the floor and Scott tells them to stop but they didn't. "Stop!" Lydia shouts which actually causes them to stop.

"You want him to come after us?" Aiden says looking at Lydia. "Scott, we've seen guys like this, trust us he's dangerous."  Ethan says. "So are we. And he looks smart enough to remember that." Scott says and I look down at my gun. Hell yeah we are, I'm a freaking badass.

Scott takes the finger and then takes the scroll out of it. He looks towards me and Allison and smiles then looks at Ethan and Aiden. "We're here to save a life. Not end one." Scott says and we walk away from the scene.

When we get home I sit at the Island. I was starving I've hardly been eating these past couple of days, the stress and worry is really getting to me. "Do you want me to make you something?" Allison asks putting a glass of water infront of me. "You don't have to." I say and she rolls her eyes playfully at me.  "Mac and cheese?" She questions and I smile.

Allison made mac and cheese whilst we stood there giggling and talking. It completely distracted me from Chris, Stiles and Issac.

After dinner we went into Allison's room and chilled in there. "Have you heard any news about your dad?" I ask and she shakes her head.

"Have you heard from Stiles?" She asks and I shake my head. "He said he'd call me as soon as he can." I say lying on the bed and staring at the ceiling beside Allison who was doing the same thing.

"How's Issac doing?" I ask and she shrugs. "I haven't been to see him today but yesterday he hadn't made any progress." She says and I nod.

"When did our lives get so fucked up?" I ask curiously as we stare at the ceiling. "The night Peter attacked us all at the school. But we were fine when we went to France. But when we came back, that's when it got fucked up again. It's this town." She says and I sigh.

"We should leave and start over else where." She says and I laugh. "But obviously we have to finish school first, we haven't got long left till we finish school." She says and I nod. "We can get out of this stupid town and we don't have to go to sleep, or wake up scared." I say and she smiles.

"But obviously Stiles would have to come with me." I say and she laughs. "Obviously I don't want you guys to ever break up, so if that means letting Stiles come with us on our fresh life. I'd let it." She says and I giggle.