Arnav:-(after feeding her cake) "Happy Birthday, (saying this he pecks on her forehead) and here goes your gift, (whispers) don't open now

Arnav:-(after feeding her cake) "Happy Birthday, (saying this he pecks on her forehead) and here goes your gift, (whispers) don't open now."

Inaaya:-"ohk."

Everyone feeds her cake and wish her again.

Inaaya:-(asking Ruhi who stood beside her) "Did you invite Rohit, Abhi and Vihaan?"

Ruhi:-"Yes, Arnav asked us to invite our friends, so we invited them."

Inaaya:-"ohh"

Pihu:-(suddenly realising something) "Oh shit we didn't introduce you guys right."

Vihaan:-"Yes, you didn't."

Girls introduce guys to each other.

Abhi:-(looking at Arnav and Inaaya) "So, I finally met Inaaya's over possessive and over protective fiance."

Prithvi:-(not understanding what Abhi said)"What?"

Abhi:-"That's what these girls had said about him when they told that she is engaged."

Arnav:-(looking at Inaaya)"Did you really say that, it's shocking."

Pihu:-"You are really like that Arnav, we have seen it."

Prithvi:-"She's right I feel, you are bro."

Arnav:-"Whatever, why don't we order some drinks."

Inaaya:-"yes"

Adhya:-(moving aside) "I want some cake, does anyone want?"

Pihu:-"Me."

Saying that Pihu and Adhya walk aside.

Inaaya:-(signalling Ruhi to come along) "Excuse me."

Ruhi and Inaaya also leave and move towards Adhya and Pihu.

Inaaya:-"Bro does Prithvi know about Rohit?"

Adhya:-"He does, we told him."

Pihu:-"He was chill only, he didn't create hungama."

Ruhi:-"Let it go guys, we are here to enjoy, so let's enjoy."

Inaaya:-"Adhya you really impressed me today by keeping it as a secret, I thought nothing can remain in your mouth for long."

Adhya:-"You have no idea, how much I have controlled bro, I didn't want to ruin Arnav's surprise, he really worked hard."

Pihu:-"Innu today when we asked you to tell him I love you, you should have bro, he felt bad."

Ruhi:-"Yaa, even I wanted to say the same thing, he has done so much for you, he totally deserved it."

Inaaya:-(changing topic) "See how these guys are talking as if they are long last friends."