"Congratulations Stilinski. You found a length of a chain." He says and I scoff. Making Aiden glare at me but I just roll my eyes. "Can somebody now please tell me what the hell is going on?" Coach question. "I'll second that." I say glancing between Scott and Stiles.

Coach takes a step forward and Scott yells "hey coach!" Then all of a sudden an arrow comes flying forward. Its hits coach and  my eyes widen. "Oh crap." Coach says as he falls to the ground.

Everyone surrounds coach whilst I get on the floor inbetween Scott and Aiden.

Coach was yelling whilst Scott had his hands on coaches chest around the arrow. "Get it out of me!" He yells and I roll my eyes. "Coach if we take it out before the paramedics get here it could cause complications." I say. "Shut up Argent!" He yells and I roll my eyes and start thinking .

There isn't any major organs that could be punched right now, we just need to be careful of the lungs. If we take the arrow out and then just put pressure on where was hit we will be fine. But I really don't want to risk it.

"Clara what do we do?" Scott asks and I roll my eyes. "Take it out!" Coach yells and scott looks at me warily. "I'm gonna die!" He repeats to tell over and over again.

"Coach, coach you're not gonna die." Stiles says and then they all look at me. It will hurt less if you stop moving." Aiden says and I nod and smile at Aiden . "Get that thing out of me!" He yells and I sigh and rub my hand with my head. "Stay still coach, an ambulance is coming." Aiden says and I sigh.  "Get them to give them some room." I say to Aiden and he nods and starts yelling for everyone to get back. Ethan makes everyone leave some space.

I watch as Scott takes his pain and then coach passes out. Then the sound of an ambulance could be heard. I take a breath of relief and sit down putting my head in my hands. "I did this. I could of killed him." Stiles says and I take my head out of my hands and look at him confused. "Come on let's see if the class are alright." Aiden says helping me up and I nod.

"Clara you reek of stress." Aiden says as they take coach away. "Well I would assume so yeah." I say rolling my eyes.

Me, Scott, Ethan and Aiden were stood by Stiles Jeep. I was leaning against the front of Stiles Jeep watching the paramedics take Coach. 

"Scott you should see this." One of the twins say and Scott goes round to the boot. I watch as Stiles and his father reunite and I smile softly. The sheriff glances at me and smiles before going back to his conversation with Stiles.

I head to the trunk of Stiles Jeep to see what was going on. "You know what Clara, we're gonna head home. You should probably head home." Scott says and I furrow my eyebrows.

"Scott what's going on?" I ask. I'm getting annoyed now, something is going on but no ones telling me what. "Nothing." He says but I was still unconvinced and beyond pissed off.

"Well there obviously is. Issac is in the hospital in pain and not healing. Stiles has been gone for two freakin' days and I was worried sick for both them days. Now he won't even look at me. So someone best tell me what the hell is going on." I shout at Scott and he looks at me stunned.

"Clara, walk with me back to your car." Aiden says placing his hand on my shoulder and I furrow my eyebrows whilst Scott looks at him stunned.

"What's going on? Why are you shouting?" The sheriff asks walking over with Stiles. "Don't worry about it." I say and remove Aiden's hand from my shoulder and begin to walk back to my car.

When I get to my car I unlock it when someone stands behind me out of breath. Out of instinct I spin around grab them by the neck and push them against my car.