72

The case was solved and Xie Yao came back.

    The first thing you do when you come back is to be left-handed.

    Zuo Yan's legs were separated to the sides of the recliner, and Xie Yao put one knee in the middle of his leg.

    Breathes interlaced, and the ambiguous atmosphere between his lips heats up.

    Zuo Yan raised his head and looked at the sunlight behind him, which made him feel a little unreal, but the breath that fell on his lips was so clear.

    In short, the atmosphere is just right, suitable for doing something.

    "Would you like to take a shower first, and then eat something?"

    Zuo Yan sincerely suggested that the last time the two people clapped and applauded seriously, he had a serious psychological shadow, and he still had tooth marks on his neck.

    Xie Yao licked his side cheek, "Don't you eat first and then take a bath."

    Why did the whole person's brain be yellow except for yellow after he came out ? Did the people inside brainwash you?

    Zuo Yan looked around. It was on the street, although there were no people in this place.

    Xie Yao's hand rubbed his waist, and a hard object hit his thigh, "I heard the honesty of your body."

    Zuo Yan was surprised, what did you hear? "You..." The

    mouth was blocked as soon as they were about to speak. Neither of them closed their eyes, but was looking at each other.

    Zuo Yan wanted to say that it was a little heavy, but he could only make an awkward sound.

    Xie Yao's eyes are gentle and frightening, and the thought of swallowing you bit by bit can be clearly seen in his eyes.

    Then in the next moment, both of them froze.

    The slippery touch on his face is still there, and a head that is neither round nor square is resting on Zuo Yan's shoulder.

    Tilted his head and glanced at the two of them, he spit out the letter and slid over Zuo Yan's face.

    Xie Yao's face sank for an instant, and he lowered his head, and saw that the touch of the hard object just now came from the tip of the tail of a certain golden python, which was still tapping Zuoyan's leg.

    Zuo Yan wiped the wet stains on his mouth. Actually, he just wanted to talk about it.

    This horrible thing climbed onto him while the two people were talking, and entangled him tightly, crushing him to death.

    The baby Rhubarb didn't feel that he had done anything wrong, so he stretched his neck and went to find Xie Yao.

    Xie Yao touched its head, looked at Zuo Yan, with a smile on his face, "I think your suggestion is quite good, it's better to have soup at night."

    Zuo Yan smiled stiffly, I can't go down. mouth.

    If I said that Mr. Xie's expression just wanted to eat people, now he is really thinking about how to eat snakes.

    Seeing that it was still moving forward, Zuo Yan pulled back little by little, "Drinking soup and

    getting angry at night." Rhubarb turned his head and slumped on his shoulder.