16

When Zuo Yan saw a group of people coming together, he scolded shamelessly and bullied us Gu Zheng alone!

System: "You can't get used to it, you are also on, so you are two people."

Zuo Yan looked at the thick stick of his arm hitting his body. He could hear the movement of broken bones through a layer of car glass. "Forget it."

System: "Counsel."

Zuo Yan: "You can do it, don't do bb."

System: "...just bb" The

red-haired man got off the station to the roof of a car, holding his arms and watching Seeing the situation in the field, when they saw their own people being so useless, they scolded, "Waste!"

At the moment, the situation in the field was almost one-sided, Gu Zheng alone against many people holding weapons, did not fall. The clothing corner is not messy.

Instead, the people brought by the other party lay down and groaned.

Zuo Yan looked at the figure on the ground and felt extremely spectacular. Gu Bo was really great.

He looked back to see what the red-haired man's expression was, and this made him sweat all over.

I saw the red-haired man swaying a gun in his hand and walked into the crowd in four steps.

Zuo Yan quickly put down the box in his hand and quietly opened the door.

Everyone was on the other side, which made it easy for him to get down the other side of the door.

Squatted down, gently approached the red-haired man against the side of the car.

"Bang!"

Gu Zheng's car glass was smashed before he even approached.

It can be seen that the kid who smashed the glass was not intentional, because from his overall shape, he was kicked by someone.

He screamed and knocked hard twice with the iron rod.

Unexpectedly, the glass broke.

Zuo Yan distressedly looked at the glass slags all over the floor, kid, brave, this car dared to smash, I remember you, do not want to escape the repair fee!

"Boss! Bottle!"

The little man who smashed the car froze for a moment and saw the quaint packaging box on the seat.

Opening the lid, it turned out to be a turquoise.

Suddenly, I was going to give the red-haired man a bottle.

His excited cry attracted the attention of most people in the field.

Gu Zheng's eyes glanced coldly at the people around him, and the rest were also a little scared. Almost all the people who fell on the ground were deadly and couldn't get up.

The person they were standing shivered with each step of approaching the man.

Gu Zheng glanced sideways and found the red-haired man holding the gun, and also found the left words hidden not far from him.

"It's over, he won't think I'm going to escape and leave him alone!"

Looking at Gu Zheng's sharp eyes, Zuo Yan extended his paws and greeted quietly, uneasy.

System: "Jie mourning goes smoothly."

Just in the gap between them, the red-haired man looked at Gu Zheng with a smug smile on his face, "The bottle, I got it." He

said he'd reach for it when he reached for his hand . The tip was only a few centimeters away from the bottle, and a piece of paper suddenly burst out of the air and was slammed on the back of Red Hair's hand.

"Ah!" A

closer look turned out to be a business card!

The red-haired man shouted and scolded "Fuck xx", and lifted Mukang to shoot at Gu Zheng.

Gu Zheng dodges the bullet and approaches him.

Red Mao finally felt fear in his heart, and panicked to see the celadon that had ripped in the hands of the gangster. "If you come again, I will break it!"

Gu Zheng stopped and stared at him sharply.

Hong Mao felt calm, and saw Gu Zheng suddenly approaching him.

Slowly, like a walk, a low voice rang in the night, "You can try it."

Others didn't dare to move, all around the man, looking at him in fear.

Red hair pointed at him with a gun, nervous, "Look what! Give it to me! Whoever killed him, I gave him five million!"

The figure of five million makes most people moved, a group of people eyes Yihong, desperately rushed up.

And Hongmao took advantage of this time to turn around and ran, when things were in his hands, he must report this hatred!