43 Second Dream

Arc 2: It's Dark, Please Close Your Eyes

Zuo Yan looked around, the normal
environment, but, feeling the stickiness in the palm of his hand, he took it down and took a look, "System, come, let's sit down and chat."

System: "You The current state is not suitable for chat."

Zuo Yan looked back to the ground, a pool of red liquid surrounded him, "The blood is still hot."

This body seems to have just died soon.

The system said, "In order to avoid the last accident, this time the body is absolutely fresh."

Zuo Yan: ...The word fresh is not used this way.

"Is it necessary to receive data from this world?"

"I want to say no." The

system said in a friendly tone, "Okay, receiving..."

Left words: ... A

large number of memory fragments flashed in front of my eyes, Zuo Yan was relieved that this time he was just an ordinary person.

Xu Yi, 23 years old this year.

The family is ordinary, and even a little scary.

He is a child of a prostitute and a gambler. His mother had abortions many times and did not go on. The last remaining point of maternal love saved him and gave birth to him anyway.

I saw the fucking work early, and even his home was the place to work, Xu Xu's sexual orientation changed silently day and night.

His character was introverted from a young age, and others yelled at him for not refuting that.

Coupled with the love of men, people can be said to be very humble.

Two years ago, his mother fell ill and had no money to cure. Before dying, he said that his biological father had seen him the other day and asked him to find him.

Xu Yi obediently, after dealing with the fucking aftermath, went to the man.

Whoever wanted to think about it, just met for a while and hadn't recognized him yet. His biological father was drinking in the middle of the night and died in the winter by the road.

Xu Xian always thought he was a disaster star, and his character became more cowardly, and then lived alone.

It can be said that one person is full and the whole family is not hungry.

He has not been to school for a few days, and now works in a small supermarket, occasionally working for other small odd jobs, and can earn extra money.

I came out from home this morning, and when I was halfway down, I only felt a headache for a while, and I don't know what happened afterwards.

Zuo Yan touched the wound on his head, and then looked at the blood on the ground. "How did he die?" It

stands to reason that a person like Xu Xu who doesn't have a sense of existence will not provoke anyone at all, and there is no dispute with others in his memory. , But suddenly died for no reason, it seems, or he killed.

System: "Don't know."

Zuo Yan said, "Who killed him?"

System: "Don't know."

Zuo Yan sighed, "What the hell do you know."

System: "... Guess what."

Guess your grandma's claws .