136

It was not until the next morning that Zuo Yan remembered that he had changed his prototype. After only a few seconds of thinking in his mind, he determined that it was Si Jia.

    The little bit of resentment kept staring at him, and the sentence was waiting here when I came back.

    "The Special Investigation Office has no holidays. Look at me, and I won't approve leave."

    Zhou Papi, he is full of pandas and let him go to work. What can he do like this?

    It is against the law to raise pandas privately. Is it possible to hold a ticket sales meeting at the door to let ghosts look at national treasures? Zuo Yan hugged the baby bottle and looked resentful.

    Si Jia didn't know where he got the steak all morning, and he estimated it was quite cooked, bloody that made Zuo Yan feel that he couldn't swallow the cold arrow in his hand.

    After dinner, the two really went to work together.

    When he went downstairs, Zuo Yan walked with him. He was worried about whether anyone would see him all the way, but he didn't know if this person was a coincidence or luck. He didn't see a living person until he went downstairs.

    When there were people, Si Jia would hug him with one hand, and Zuo Yan would close his mouth motionlessly, pretending to be a stuffed toy.

    Even if other people saw it, they would most likely see a handsome guy holding a panda toy in his hands. Maybe they would still think in their hearts that it must be for his girlfriend.

    Si Jia's attitude was pretty good at first, at least Zuo Yan enjoyed the treatment he was holding, but he didn't have the treatment near the studio.

    Carrying the back of the neck, I went into the alley, and greeted the uncle on the side of the road along the way, and I had to talk a few words if I was happy in the morning.

    When he looked up at the three words Kekaifeng Mansion, it can be said that Zuo Yan let out a sigh of relief, and walked in by himself with his hands free.

    He Bao didn't return from the studio last night, anyway, sleep or not is a decoration for them.

    After playing a game of catching undercover agents for a whole night, the current kid thief, playing a few killers all night, were all found out. I bought a crown and wanted to make myself more handsome. Unfortunately, this sniper killer Target him together.

    The good name says, long and good-looking must die.

    He Bao's glass heart was almost broken all night, and he yawned and smelled the scent of red panda.

    He shook his eyes and walked out, "Little Panda, I recommend a game for you...what!"

    A somersault tripped and dodged quickly before landing. As soon as he lowered his head, he saw a black and white dumpling sitting on the ground. .

    "Yeah~" There was no one else in his eyes.

    He Bao glanced at the boss who had just entered outside, looked down at the cute thing under his feet, and asked quietly.

    "Are you voluntary?"

    Zuo Yan gave him a look, letting him experience it for himself.

    He Bao touched his nose, "You are so cute, really."

    Zuo Yan helped the door to stand up and walked inside. Don't think you haven't seen you gloating.