7

"Aren't you afraid that he sold it to you?" the

system asked in surprise as he watched him completely unworried.

Zuo Yan relied on the soft seat comfortably, "worried."

But looking at him like that, it should be a simple young master who is respected and optimistic. There is nothing bad about it. The family should be more stern, timid, and not responsible. "In the city, he couldn't wait for me to get off." The

system looked at him a bit, "What about the goal?"

Zuo Yan: "The ghost knows what he is thinking!"

Although the dreamer is a side branch of the psychotherapist, he is just Internships.

The car drove on the road, it was very stable, the heating in the car was turned on enough, and Zuoyan fell asleep.

I thought it was the one-eight-meter bed in my home, and the consequence of rolling at random was that the puddle fell under the seat.

Zuoyan is not affected at all, suck your mouth, and then go to sleep.

Dong Dan, who was sitting in front of him, was frightened. He had just recovered slightly from the shock, but he still did not know whether the one behind was a human or a ghost!

Before, he said he was going to the urban area. His two dark eyes stared straight at him, would he dare not say yes?

However, now that he has calmed down a little, the slight breathing sound in the car is also very obvious.

Can ghosts breathe?

Obviously not!

Dong Dan relaxes, and then is angry, this person dare to act as a ghost to scare himself! Be sure to clean him up!

However, when he looked up and saw that there was no one in the back seat of the car, his hair was all blown up.

The car stopped suddenly!

Looking back, there was no one in the seat!

With a trembling lips, a throttle flew out, and he would not come to this ghost place in his life!

The accelerator stepped to the end, and soared back to the entrance of the meeting place. After opening the door neatly and getting off the bus, they did not dare to glance behind him.

The storm rushed into the room, and there was a lot of noise in the room.

Dong Dan sat down in the middle of the crowd, and some people were curious. Didn't he go out with the beauty and shake it away? Why did he come back so quickly?

Dong Dan wiped his face, "Damn it."

Zuo Yan slept until dawn, and then left the parking lot confusedly, but this was still awakened by the wrong system.

"You have a fever."

Zuo Yan rubbed his head. "Not yet dead."

Zuo Yan's shape would be a good battle for Bai Suzhen if he was properly dressed at night.

It is a non-mainstream coser in the eyes of others during the day.

Recently, there are a group of zombies in the world who travel the streets during the daytime. That technique is much better than him.

But Zuo Yan's taste and his appearance of falling to the ground at any time are enough to let others avoid him.

An aunt carrying a basket of vegetables shook her head as he looked around the street.

"

Here ." A piece of 10 yuan stained with vegetable leaves was delivered to his eyes. Zuo Yan was a little ignorant. What does that mean?

Seeing that he didn't pick up, the aunt stuffed him, and then said, "Young man, go get something to do at a young age."

Then seeing Zuo Yan still indifferent, he sighed and went away in the wind Aunt's voice came.

"At this age, I came out and touched porcelain..."

Zuo Yan looked at the aunt's back and looked at the money, and said incomparably: "I really didn't touch porcelain..." The

system comforted him, "Yes, you can't call Touching porcelain, this is called begging."

Zuo Yan took the ten dollars, lifted it and glanced at the sun, dazzling, "Don't worry about it, I won't be hungry today."

After talking about it, I bought a bottle of water and a bag of bread. .

Ignoring other people's strange eyes, they found a leeward corner and squatted. After eating the dry bread, a bottle of water drank most of it.

Randomly found a fairly clean newspaper under the bottom of the butt, "When will Gu Zheng come back?"

System: "I don't know."

Zuo Yan is not far away is a garbage pile, he does not go to see the pile of dirt and fear himself Spit it out.

"A bit stinky." The

system looked around, "Change place."

Zuo Yan leaned on the wall, "I have no energy, I can't walk."

After a while he said again: "Pray Gu Zheng to come back soon." The

system is silent Did not speak.

Gu Zheng drove back to the villa area, the phone rang.

"Brother Gu, I'm really sorry this time. I thought it was similar to the pattern you were looking for..."

Gu Zheng opened the door. "It's okay."

"Hey, rest assured Gu brother, I remember the quasi-accurate this time, if I noticed that Miaotou immediately informed you."

"...Um"

Gu Zheng looked down at what was stepping on his feet, and his half-familiar pattern made his pupils shrink!

"Yang Zi, help me find someone."

Two hours later.

Gu Zheng walked to the corner and saw a person curled up in the corner.

There was a layer of dust on the hair, and the blood on the clothes had turned black.

As if hearing the sound, the person lying in the corner slowly raised his head, his eyes were not focused, his pale lips slightly opened, and the voice spit out two words in a hoarse voice.

"Gu Zheng..."