127

Zuo Yan didn't know if he should be lucky to find the target so quickly, or if he should worry about himself.

    Si Jia actually appeared in this place, and it seemed that his status was quite high.

    "Boss, you're back."

    "Yeah." Si Jia handed He Yu the portfolio in his hand, his eyes never leaving Zuo Yan.

    "Do you want to leave?"

    Zuo Yan was struggling with heaven and man in his heart. The "people" in this place are abnormal, but this is another good opportunity to get close to the goal.

    Seeing him silent, Si Jia passed by him, "Follow me."

    Zuo Yan followed behind him, with a Gu Lan still dragging him. This little fat man has been unusually honest from just now to the present. If he ignores his hands more and more Short bamboo shoots.

    The others watched them into the inner room with a smile.

    Inside the door, he thought it was an office, but after entering it, he realized that it was a little different from what he had imagined.

    It seems to be back in ancient times. Whether it is the decorations on the table, the scroll hanging on the wall, or the bamboo chair in front of the window, it is quiet, quiet and elegant.

    With a few fragrances floating in the air, Zuo Yan's heart calmed down.

    Si Jia looked at him up and down, a little hard to connect with the cute panda in the zoo.

    "If you want to leave, isn’t it impossible?

    First, the zoo’s ground movements are caused by you. Animals are frightened, many people are injured, and the buildings in the park collapse. You will be responsible for all the losses as long as you leave. This door, you will pay a huge debt."

    Wait, what does the earthquake have to do with him? Zuo Yan thought he was also a victim at the time.

    Si Jia put his hands on the table, chin against his hands, those Danfeng eyes looked at him deeply.

    "It's nothing more than the weird move before the transformation. The compensation is an astronomical figure for you now. You can almost be paid off if you sell it."

    Zuo Yan froze, what is so expensive? Have four celadon hidden in the zoo!

    Si Jia raised his eyebrows and looked at him, and his voice turned, "But selling national treasures is illegal. In other words, if you dare to sell yourself, no one dares to buy."

    Zuo Yan felt like a little in the twelfth lunar winter. Cabbage, facing the ravages of the cold wind.

    The background music of the system response sounded, "The north wind blows~ the snowflakes flutter~ I am a grass that no one cares about~ the cabbage~ the ground is yellow~"

    Zuo said: "...thank you, this old iron man Songs are skewered."

    System: "You're welcome."

    Glenn hid behind Zuo Yan the whole time. He felt that the person in front of him was a bit scary.

    Obviously, I didn’t feel much when I saw this person before. Why?

    "Huh~" Siqi, what did this person say?

    Zuo Yan looked at him sideways, very envious, it was great that he couldn't understand people.

Wake Up, Stop Dreaming [Quick Transmigration]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें