154

Compared with other surrounding villages, Zhengjia Village is more remote, the scenery is good, and the eyes are green, and the breath is refreshing.

    A few people wandered around the field when they were all right, looking like a soil bun, and they had to take a picture when they saw a few leaves.

    "The village chief seems to have never shown up since we came here, is this hiding us?" The

    focus should be on hiding from the boss, not to mention anything else. There are nearly a hundred families in the village. Don't get close to them.

    Seeing him holding dried carrots in his hand, Zuo Yan asked, "Where is

    He Ziyang?" He Bao said, "Send him to inquire about the situation. Who will tell him to

    follow them ." Zhao Junfeng asked after them, "It's the one. Rabbit?"

    He Bao said: "Yes, wait for him to come back and show you a big change."

    There are no people, but a bunch of ghosts.

    The watermelon is planted in the field, and it is definitely a treasure to relieve the heat in the hot weather.

    Zuo Yan stared at the watermelon without moving, twisting his little head, and staring at the people behind him.

    Facing a pair of expectant eyes, Si Jia took out his wallet from his trousers, took out a few hundred yuan from it, and handed it to him.

    When he took the money, he would make a movement. The ring finger and little finger were placed on the edge of the wallet, and the tip of his finger pushed the banknotes. Zuo Yan paused when he handed it over.

    It's a bit like Xie Yao.

    When I looked up, I saw that his eyes were also looking at him, and the familiar feeling came over.

    "No?"

    "Yes!"

    Zuo Yan took the money, waved away the thoughts in his mind, turned his head and ran towards the uncle Shougua.

    Bypassing the shed built by Gugua, the uncle was staring at Gudi in the shade.

    "Uncle, you..."

    The man was startled by the sudden sound, turned his head and looked at him defensively, still holding a shovel in his hand.

    "What are you going to do!"

    Zuo Yan put his hands in front of him, indicating that he is not in danger, "Uncle, do you sell watermelons? We are a bit thirsty when we get here, and want to buy two watermelons to relieve the heat."

    "Buy watermelons, Sell, how can you not sell it, how many do you want?"

    "Two are fine, how do you sell this melon?"

    "20 yuan a piece, you pick whatever you want." The uncle contracted a pair of melons. Looks like a wave of momentum.