113

Yangliu Town.

    "The shopkeeper, check out!"

    "Two or two or eight dollars."

    "Where's your shopkeeper?"

    Lang Yu raised his brows and said to the customer: "If you want to see our shopkeeper, you can add ten taels for the meal."

   The diners stayed angrily. After paying the money and leaving, he looked back frequently before leaving, but he had already gone out and did not see the shopkeeper coming out.

    There are many wealthy people in the hall, "Brother Lang, I will add a dozen and you will let the shopkeeper come out."

    Lang Yu rolled up his sleeves, put a sum of money in the account, and said without raising his head: "You have to add a hundred. Two."

    "One hundred taels is one hundred taels."

    Lang Yu turned his head to give Xiao Er a look, and saw the handsome and tall man walking upstairs with helpless expression.

    咚咚咚!

    "What's the matter?" a lazy voice sounded in the room.

    Zhao Feiyun touched his nose, "I'm coming down to pick up the guests."

    The door opened in the next second, and the handsome man with dark eyebrows stood at the door, "Can you speak, what is picking up, I'm a good inn, do you think it is a small restaurant?"

    Who makes you love money so much.

    Zhao Feiyun looked at his face pressed out of sleep marks, "Rishangsangan, busy following round and round, you are the boss of nerve to sleep?"

    Left speech made a yawn, "Who is my boss."

    He spoke to side

    Going down and about to go down the stairs, he suddenly turned his head, "Money." Zhao Feiyun said, "One hundred taels."

    Zuo Yan was satisfied, and went downstairs, and immediately attracted everyone in the hall.

    "Who wants to see me?"

    Zuo Yan's face used to have the title of the most beautiful man in Shanxi. Seven years ago, his face was still a little immature. After all, he was a hairy boy at the age of twenty.

    And seven years later, his temperament is more mature, and his frizz has disappeared over time. In addition, he often takes drugs, and the whole person is more lazy.

    When you are not talking, it is a painting that allows people to eat.

    The premise is that he does not speak.

    "The shopkeeper, are you just getting up?" The rich man who added a hundred taels directly served the public, making others want to see the boss Zhu of Yangliu Town, even if they had no money.

    Zuo Yan looked over and said, "Add a dish to the boss, and you can't make a hundred taels of money ." 

   The rich man laughed twice, just to save face.

    Zhao Feiyun said: "Which dish to add?"

    Zuo Yan thought for a while, "Let's get some peanuts."

    Everyone: ...The shopkeeper is still so picky.

    Zuo Yan sat at the counter and flipped through the ledger at random. Lang Yu saw him looking like he couldn't wake up, "Your body..."