147

The three pandas, rabbits, and ghosts left the city and walked outside the relatively desolate village before stopping. They only walked at their speed for nearly an hour.

    "Why don't you leave?"

    He Ziyang shook his beard, and the panda was running fast.

    Zuo Yan looked around. They were now in a forest, and they could see a bright light not far away. They encountered many villages like this along the way, and the more they went outside, the fewer villages.

    He Bao got off the rabbit and took off his mask. "This is Zhengjia Village."

    He Ziyang asked, "How do you know?"

    He Bao said, "I took a case here a few years ago. Besides, I have lived here for so many years. It’s no

    longer possible to know if you close your eyes in the surrounding cities, towns and villages.” He Ziyang received his contemptuous eyes, turned into a human form, put on clothes, and was confident, “I’m not familiar with the road.”

    Zuo Yan watched the rabbit turn into a human. Still feel a little magical, although he can do it himself.

    However, a rabbit who is not familiar with the road? Sure Tu Sanku really does not fit every three-petal mouth, even if it becomes a fine.

    "Don't you feel that something is wrong?"

    He Ziyang asked: "Where?" The

    two men talked about maturity, the two were the bigger ones, or He Bao was the better one, "Today's Ghost Festival, this place is a bit too quiet. "

    This is what Zuo Yan wants to say. Today is the Ghost Festival. There are not as many things as ghosts. They used to rub shoulders in the city before to describe them. Even after walking for so long, they can occasionally be on the road. See the undead like the Earthbound Spirit.

    But only around this village, there is nothing. It is quiet. This kind of quietness does not mean cleanness. It is more like being covered by a black cloth.

    No one has died in any place, there are no two wronged souls in any place, and there is a lot of ghosts who are deeply obsessed with leaving.

    "Glen is in the village."

    Maybe it was because of the same kind of sensibility, or as Si Jia said, the so-called spiritual power in him is the same as that in Gu Lan, in short, the little fat guy should be here.

    He Ziyang said: "What are you waiting for, let's go in." Dark night did not affect them at all, even if it was already dark tonight, he couldn't see his fingers.

    Although Zuo Yan also wanted to find Gu Lan, he was still a little uneasy.

    The moonlight was blocked behind the black clouds, and the gleams of stars were even more dim.

    They didn't walk as fast as before. Although these people have lived for a long time, it is better to be safe.

    He Ziyang was still muttering next to him, "Maybe there are some formations in this place, or it is a powerful spell, I hope you don't encounter old Taoist priests, that is the difficult one."