135

Along the way, Zuo Yan explained to him that it was really not dating a female ghost. Everything was for the murder. Of course, the original idea was that he was afraid that the girl playing in the water would attack him in the middle of the night.

    No need to do anything else, standing on the edge of the bed with staring eyes watching him sleep is enough for him.

    Si Jia didn't say anything to him in the car, and Zuo Yan was a little uneasy. He always felt that this person had a bad stomach. At first he thought he was a youthful college student, who knew he would be pitted when he met later.

    There is also the sentence on the phone that night when he comes back, nothing good.

    It can be said that the two returned home with their own minds, and they saw a watermark on the ground when they opened the door.

    Si Jia took off his coat and threw it on the sofa. The water stains wherever he walked were avoided and disappeared.

    "It looks like you two played in the water."

    He jumped into the Yellow River and couldn't clean it. Yes, not only did he play with the female ghost, but also danced together. They also played "Guess I Paint". It.

    Si Jia opened the refrigerator and poured a glass of red wine, as if he knew what he thought, "The nightlife is quite rich."

    "Boss, I was wrong." Zuo Yan sincerely apologized.

    "Oh? What's wrong?"

    He didn't know what was wrong, Zuo Yan looked at him cautiously, "Should not go out at night."

    Si Jia leaned against the refrigerator, shaking a red wine glass in his hand, looking at him with a smile. At him, "What else?"

    Zuo Yan wondered, "Should there be no defense?"

    Si Jia said, "Are you asking me?"

    No matter who you ask, Zuo Yan thinks they are in this state. It's very wrong, how do you feel that it is a bit like a father teaching his son, or an unfilial son seduced by a female ghost.

    The system came back to life, "You taste really heavy."

    Zuo Yan: "Why are your thoughts so dirty, dirty."

    System: "...five tubes...I still have six!"

    Zuo Yan: "Six items, you just refreshed your record." I couldn't hear it at school.

    System: "...I'm still a baby."

    Zuo Yan: "Kaimeng did it early."

    System: ...I don't know who is full of yellow lights.

    Seeing that he was in a trance again while he was talking, Si Jia walked to him, "Do you miss a female ghost?" The

    swollen face in Zuo Yan's mind appeared again, and he looked up at the person in front of him, comforting his fragility when he was scared. soul.

    "Well, why did you come back suddenly?"

    Si Jia said, "I heard that two of my subordinates were making a noise in the school’s female dormitory. The phone has already reached my cell phone. If I don’t come back, I might go tomorrow. I can't afford to mention someone from the police station."

    Zuo Yan's eyes drifted a little, and he was not ashamed of catching ghosts. What was ashamed was that so many people saw... the

    chin was raised, and Zuo Yan raised his head with a handsome face. Close at hand, those Danfeng eyes particularly attracted his attention.