117

Zuo Yan's tone is calm, but these four words carry a sigh.

    Xiao Luizui anxious, to pull his clothes, "I did not."

    "You have."

    Zuo Yan looked into his eyes, and slowly pulled back his sleeve corner, "you have."

    I looked at each other eye cohesion Tears, innocent, injured.

    I thought you were only good at acting, but I didn't expect you to be able to do it so smoothly even when acting as a mentally disabled person.

    "Zhu Zhu..."

    The candied haws dipped in uneven syrup fell to the ground, melting a thin white layer.

    This man's wisdom is called two catties more than him.

    Snow fell on his shoulders swayingly, Zuo Yan sighed, and when he pulled his sleeves again, he did not refuse, untied his fox fur and put it on his body.

    Zuo Yan stepped his feet slightly, wrapped his hands around his shoulders, and the two of them looked very close.

    You can see the panic in those beautiful eyes, cautiously, if this is also pretending, this person is really terrible.

    The Fox Qiu put on him, it was short, but it suits him well.

    Xiao Liu, dressed in red, Zui and graceful, unrestrained.

    But wearing white, he is a bit sicker, gentleman, unparalleled in the world.

    However, he is a liar, and he acts like a liar.

    "Am I so mentally retarded?"

    System: "It's not a matter of appearance, but IQ."

    Zuo Yan: "You finally live."

    System: "I'm not dead."

    Zuo Yan said: "You live forever. In my heart."

    System: ...It seems that there is nothing wrong with it.

    A smile appeared on Xiao Liuzui's face again, and he wanted to hold his hand as usual, but this time, he failed again.

    "Zhu Zhu..."

    Zuo Yan raised his head and looked at the sky. The sky was already dark, and the dark curtain was heavy, and the people couldn't breathe.

    The person in front of him is like a ray of light, a dazzling presence no matter when and where.

    When Zuo raised his hand and landed on his face, Xiao Liuzui subconsciously closed his eyes.

    "Do you think I will hit you?"

    Xiao Liuzui opened his eyes with a soft laugh, the warmth of his cheeks removed his coldness.

    Zuo Yan used his fingertips to paint his face, inch by inch, but Xiao Liuzui's heart suddenly surged with fear.

    Ugh...

    a sigh.

    The man turned around, and the white corners he brought up matched the white flying between heaven and earth.

    He didn't say anything, but he was more afraid than what he said.

    "Zhu Zhu..."

    Zuo Yan walked in front, without stopping because of the voice behind him.