Real World 1

The room was very quiet. Zuo Yan was holding his fingers, sitting next to Gu Zhi, with his hands still on his waist.

    Opposite the two sat an old man, Gu Zhi's grandfather, with a crutches in one hand, his face serious, but his eyes were flushed, he looked at his grandson with joy, his eyebrows were frowning when he saw him Together.

    Zuo Yan can understand, because just a few minutes ago, the old man who couldn't wait opened the door of the room with excitement.

    The smile was stiff on his face, and then Zhou Wei helped him to leave.

    When Zuo Yan got down from Gu Zhi, he clearly saw the sluggishness in the old man's eyes.

    "Gu Zhi." The old man spoke with great dignity.

    "Grandpa, if you haven't seen

    him in a few years , you have become a lot more handsome." Zuo Yan Yuguang looked at him, and after a few years he hasn't seen him.

    "That..."

    Both the old and the young looked at him, "I have something to do with Zhou

    Wei , you guys talk about it." When he stood up, he had to run, and Gu Zhi stopped him, "Slow down, run something."

    Zuo Yan He nodded to indicate that he knew it, and saw the man winking with him before closing the door.

    Zuo Yan pulled a person at the door and found out where

    Zhou Wei was, and walked to find him. When he saw people, he said, "I want to see 12357." Zhou Wei said, "It's not in my control."

    "What do you mean," Isn't it you sent me as an assistant?"

    "12357 is the master's work, and only it can enter the master's dream, so as to help you."

    Zuo Yan knows why the system is not useful this time, it will only chatter. The reason for the wrangling is that it was manufactured a few years ago, and it is estimated that it has not given it any specialties. The real function should only be chatting. "Where is it now."

    Zhou Wei told him the location, and Zuo Yan asked: "What do you ask, why am I so uncomfortable."

    "The young master woke up yesterday and guarded in front of your dormant cabin, but he was weak. He waited until he was unconscious while still holding the dormant cabin's handlebar. In order to take him away, I had to cut the handlebar in half." Zhou Said that looking at him.

    No wonder yesterday when I got up from the inside, I suddenly fell and the handle was cut and he didn't catch it.

    "I have a question to ask you, I don't know if you can help me out."

    Zuo Yan said: "You ask." I don't necessarily answer you anyway.

    Zhou Wei said: "The young master woke up and we were still in surprise and disbelief, but he ran to your room for the first time. It is reasonable that he could not even see the inside of the dormant cabin from the outside, but he knew it was you. why. Zhou Wei was really curious and hoped that Zuo Yan could give him an answer.