17

Just about to run to the outermost edge, a white figure suddenly burst diagonally.

Hongmao raised the gun subconsciously, and Zuoyan didn't wait for him to get ready, and quickly grabbed his arm to make a beautiful over-the-shoulder fall.

"Bang!"

Zuo Yan got a good body and quickly caught the celadon bottle that was about to fall.

Hongmao knocked his back on the ground, raised his gun at him, and the sound of "Kaka Kaka" sounded.

There was a smile on Zuo Yan's pale face. "No bullets?"

Hong Mao's face was ugly. "Fuck! Where are you from, do much business! Believe it or not, I'll kill you!"

Zuo Yan nodded, " I believe it!"

Then put the bottle on the roof of the car and pick up the baseball bat next to it.

In Hong Mao's unbelievable gaze, rushing up was a beating.

"Damn!...Do you know who I am!"

"I don't know, I'm not interested, don't talk, you just have to shout pain."

Under the pale moonlight, Zuo Yan smiled softly at him, and the fight was even harder. .

The howling disappeared after a while, and the red hair crawled hard into the distance.

Zuo Yan leaned on the car and sat down, watching the red hair snails wriggling, breathing.

Although it is a long time ago, it is worth the money to learn Taekwondo anyway, even if he has only one shoulder throw to achieve the standard.

But he still feels sorry for his math teacher, he can't even count.

Six bullets can also count one.

After waiting for a while, I heard footsteps approaching and looked sideways.

Gu Zheng glanced at him, then at the red hair that was crawling a few meters away, and raised his eyebrows unexpectedly.

"Get up and go back."

Zuo Yan looked up at him with his head up, "Can you carry me back."

Gu Zheng, "Are you dreaming."

No, you are dreaming.

Zuo Yan supported the car, staggered up, threw away the wooden stick in his hand, picked up the celadon on the roof, and walked slowly over.

Approaching Gu Zheng, he passed the bottle in his hand and a happy smile appeared on his face.

"I'll get it back for you."

Gu Zhengding looked at him halfway and said, "Come on." He

took the celadon, turned around, and hit a heavy object on his back.

The young man's hoarse voice sounded and was scattered in the wind again.

"I'm afraid, you really have to carry me."

When the young man was about to fall, Gu Zheng caught his body and his hands were wet.

Before Zuoyan's consciousness dissipated, he seemed to see Gu Zheng's stunned expression.

——————

Three days later.

Zuo Yan was awakened by thirst. When he opened his eyes, he made sure that he was not dead.

As for why.

Because... the dead will not feel pain.

"System, what about the good shielding pain?"

System: "He said what is this pain in the wind and rain ~~"

Zuo Yan asked fiercely: "This pain?" The

bullet pierced the chest, why is this pain?

The system coughed lightly, "Well, you're not thirsty."

At the mention of this, Zuo Yan felt that the inside of his throat seemed to be burning, and there was a glass of water next to him.

Struggling to think of himself, the pain in his chest wrinkled his entire face.

Gu Zheng pushed open the door and walked in, holding a tray in his hand, frowning at the situation, striding over, and holding him, "Don't move!"

"Thirsty."

Zuo Yan said that his throat seemed to be cut Similarly, the dark eyes stared at the cup beside the bed.

Seeing this, Gu Zheng picked up the glass and handed it to his lips. "Drink slowly."

Zuo Yan, who can get this, took a big sip after drinking the water, and immediately choked.

"Cough...cough!"

Vibration followed on the chest, pulling on the wound that hadn't grown, and suddenly a red dyed gauze.