65

That night, Li Zhiguo was locked in the house closest to the dead.

In the middle of the night, I only heard him shouting that people were not killed by him. They wronged him and framed him.

Someone suggested blocking his mouth and was rejected by Ji Zhizhi.

The person has been locked up, and the murderer will have to investigate again.

The other people who were noisy could not rest, and later, Li Zhiguo was estimated to be tired.

Occasionally, they just shouted a few words, and they took advantage of this time to sleep quickly.

In the middle of the night, he never heard his cry again.

Early the next morning, Ji Mingzhi went to give him food. After opening the door, he saw that Li Zhiguo was lying on the bed.

"Get up to dinner."

Still not up, Ji Zhizhi took out his mobile phone. "Did you say that you are not the murderer? Tell me all the things you did that night, maybe you can lift your suspicion."

Lying in bed People still didn't move.

Ji Zhizhi felt something was wrong and went over and pushed.

Suddenly opened the quilt, a pool of red came into view.

...

Li Zhiguo, who was confirmed as a suspect yesterday, died.

Like Gao Xing, he was stabbed in the abdomen.

Two people died in a row, making the living people panic.

Ji Zhizhi stood in the room where he was killed, watching the anger that the two bodies could not control.

Two people!

The murderer actually killed two people under their eyes!

Zuo Yan has been carefully observing Xie Yao's reaction. From his knowledge that Li Zhiguo is dead, the expression on his face is not surprising.

The system said at this time: "Li Zhiguo, also a participant in the kidnapping case 20 years ago."

This is not a coincidence, but a premeditated plan .

"Who else was involved in the kidnapping that year?" The

system: "People are still dead and cannot be found."

Zuoyan said nothing, "If someone is dead, let you check a ghost." The

system: "...Do you want to hear it?" "

Zuo Yan said quickly: "Want to hear, you say."

System: "Xie Yao has not killed anyone from beginning to end."

A question mark appeared on Zuo Yan's head, what is it? Brother Xie turned out to be innocent?

System: "And the investigation shows that the person who killed you is the same as the murderer who killed those two people."

Wait, let him fight.

This person first killed Xu Xi, and then killed those two people. This person was not Xie Yao's biggest suspect.

The murderer is now among the eleven who are still alive.

"But why did the murderer kill the person who kidnapped Xie Yao?" The

system: "It's not clear, by the way, because the investigation of this matter has already made me frightened, the target feels me." The

left eye hasn't scared yet Suspenseful in the blockbuster film, he subconsciously asked: "What do you mean?"

System: "That is, he felt outsiders in his sleep, so... take care."

"Fat! He found me?" The

system thought and thought about it. : "No, it's me. The target of the previous investigation felt the threat I brought him, but I'm in your brain."

So what's the final goal is to doubt him!

In his left eye, ten thousand grass and mud horses ran and trampled past, and the expression on his face was distorted.

"So, what will be the consequences?" The

system: "If you are lucky, your butt may be a little bit guilty."

Zuo Yan: ... "Luck is not good." The

system: "The victim may not just be your butt Alright."

Oh, let go of his ass.

Xie Yao's eyes kept staring at him, seeing the changes on his face, rubbing his forehead.

His eyes swept over the others in the room, and this person was provoking him.

Has it been prepared in advance since the suspension bridge broke before?

Who will he pick next?

Xie Yao's eyes were fixed on a person, watching him holding his glasses, absent-minded.

When the other person looked over, he looked away and fell on the next person...

two people, choose one of the two, who would he choose?

The people in the house were panicked, and no one was outside to save them!

Lu Weiwei was terrified at this time, "Is there a ghost in this house! Why did we go and confessed to death as soon as we lived in?"

The Chen family and her who were considerate of her before did not comfort her, but their eyes were filled with panic.

Previously, he asked everyone to put Li Zhiguo in for a private injustice. If he wanted to scare him, how could he die?

It's a coincidence that two people have died.

Why don't other people kill, but those who died are those who participated in that thing!

He and another person subconsciously looked at each other, and both saw suspicion in the other person's eyes.

"There are ghosts, there must be ghosts, it was the couple who came to avenge, they must be, they..."

Zhang Cuiping suddenly talked about Lu Weiwei's words and kept talking about ghosts.

Ji

Zhizhi frowned and asked, "Who are those couples?" Zheng Weihua pulled his wife by the way, "Do not listen to her nonsense, she said to my neighbors, and then we will confront the old man and the old lady. They died after drinking pesticides for a few months. She was a little nervous and looked suspicious of everything." After

explaining with others , she frowned at her wife. "Come on, don't go crazy! Affect the police officer to handle the case!"

Zhang Cuiping shook his body, dared not speak again.

Before the high school Xing died, there was no clue, but now there is no clue.

"Isn't it Mr. Chen's proposal to

lock up that person yesterday? Is Mr. Chen's suspicion the biggest now?" Chen Jiahe hadn't waited to speak, and Lu Weiwei was unwilling first.

"What do you say! Try again!"

Xiao Hui was calm on the surface, but couldn't conceal her anxiety. Now everyone except the murderer in the house should be like her.

Cai Yong said a word at this time, which gave others a sense of confidence.

"Yesterday, Brother Li said that you and Gao Xing were interrupted by you."

Chen Jiahe sneered. "Just this one? Do you doubt me?"

Ji Zhizhi said: "And you proposed to shut him down. Get up."

Li Zhiguo wanted to say something before and was interrupted by Chen Jiahe. Then she proposed that Li Zhiguo be locked up, and he died that night.

When people are in a panic, they desperately need to find a reassuring point. Whether Chen Jiahe is a murderer or not, other people will not share a room with him at this time.

So when someone proposed to shut him alone, most people agreed.

Including season wise.

Zuo Yan felt a little surprised, Ji Zhizhi was not so arbitrary.

Xie Yao sat down and said, "You will know by

night ." Before the night came, Zuo Yan followed him and followed the toilet.

Xie Yao closed the zipper and turned back.

Zuo Yan smiled at him, then stood on the other side to untie his pants.

As soon as he pulled it out, he leaned back on a body.

"Last injury, it looks better."

Zuo Yan supported his own, and looked down, hehe, half a month had passed.

"Is there something wrong?"

Zuo Yan: When do you see the problem of urination?

Xie Yao said, he started, "I will help you to see if something goes wrong."

Zuo Yan said quickly: "No problem."

Xie Yao raised his eyebrows, propped his chin on his shoulder, and shook his hand. Shook.

When the two agree, they bow their heads, as if to study any important subject.

When a waterline came out, Xie Yao chuckled softly, "Do you want someone to help me out?" The

waterline suddenly stopped before the words fell.

Xie Yao: ...

Zuo Yan: ...

"Urination finished?"

"Uh."

Xie Yao shook him, and then put it back in his underwear, the tip of his nose touching his neck.

"What do you know? Hmm?"

Zuo Yan pretended not to understand, "What?"

Xie Yao pulled his zipper, looked at him sideways, half-snapped, and smiled.

"If you can't get out in the future, you can ask me for help."

Are you... pun intended.

Looking at his back, Zuo Yan scratched his head and followed.

At night, Zuo Yan only knew what Xie Yao meant.

The Chen family was shut down, and Ji Mingzhi moved a Mazar and sat at the door, looking like he was going to guard him.

The Chen family and this person are not as loud as Li Zhiguo.

The whole person looks calm, but of course it just looks.

His girlfriend Lu Weiwei started crying, but after hearing other people always suspect that he was the murderer, he also began to doubt.

Ji Zhizhi patted the mosquito and left to walk.

"Are you planning to stay overnight?"

Li Wise nodded, a big bag bitten on his face.

Zuo Yan asked: "What if he wasn't a murderer?"

Ji Zhizhi said: "All of you get together, only he orders, and I'm guarding here, this person certainly can't kill."

Zuo Yan patted. His shoulders, good comrades.

I won't be here to feed you mosquitoes.

After a while, Xie Yao came out and gave him a box of mosquito coils. "There are more mosquitoes in the night. It's better to click on this than nothing."

Ji Zhizhi was moved by this, and his blood was on his head. "Xie thank you doctor."

Back to the room Later, when something like that happened, everyone was in a room, and people could stay vigilant, but this place was not enough.

Someone has to lie on the sofa and sleep on the floor.

Zuo Yan looked into the room, and there was basically no place.

"Well, you and I sleep here."

Zuo Yan listened to the voice and looked over, it was Huo Yao, the college student.

"Okay, thank you."

"No,"

Xie Yao looked at him. "He sleeps at night, so stay with me."

Huo Yaolan looked at them and nodded.

Zuo Yan saw him go to bed alone.

Looking back at the sofa, there was already a suffocation.

Zuo Yan was caught between the sofa and Xie Yao, and the two clung to each other.

After a while, a sweat came out of him.

What a torture.