Real World 2-3

Chapter 197

    I don't know what Gu Zhi said to his old man. In short, when Zuo Yan saw the old man again, the atmosphere was very peaceful.

    He didn't have any tantrums that he expected, the most was when he frowned and looked at them when he was close to Gu Zhishou.

    To say that Zuo Yan had seen the seriousness of this old man before, and hadn't seen it a few times. The most profound thing was that Mr. Gu had an accident. In the operating room, the old man looked at him for a long time and severely smashed his crutches.

    Until now, he felt that he was relatively less afraid of Mr. Gu's feelings, and felt the most guilty. Back then, Mr. Gu Zhi was the only relative of Mr. Gu.

    "Grandpa, you drink water."

    Gu Sujia glanced at the tea cup in front of him, then looked at the person sitting next to him, but didn't drink it.

    Zuo Yan looked around, Gu Zhi and Zhou Wei were talking upstairs, "Grandpa Gu, why don't you live in Gu Zhi?"

    Although Gu Zhi has a habit of cleanliness, the old man really made him curious about living for so many years. He didn't even ask Gu Zhi. "

    Gu Suquan frowned, as if he was in a memory, and said when Zuo Yan thought he would not answer him: "He has been suffering from serious illnesses since he was a child, and the time when Gu Zhi's parents were absent was also my busiest time. The maid in the house chewed on his ears while I was away, saying that his disease would be contagious, and everything he touched would be contagious. He was four years old that year, and the only request he made with me was to go out and live. There is only an ordinary household robot by his side, and from then on, no overnight stay is allowed in his place, including me. "

    Even if he told the child that the servant was false, it was of no avail. When he grew up, he became a habit.

    Zuo Yan felt distressed when he heard it. At the age of four, who is so cruel, tortured a child in this way. , And asked what happened to that person.

    Old man Gu said: "It's cut into stuffing. "

    Left words: ...... good cut.

    " Who told you to call my grandfather. "Gu Suquan said suddenly.

    Zuo Yan pondered the tone of this sentence, combined with the atmosphere at the moment, carefully asked: "That's grandma?"

    Gu Suquan snorted, picked up the teacup, blew out the air, and took a sip, "Boy Zuo, Didn't you like women before."

    Zuo Yan asked: "How did you know?"

    "Then you just dislike Gu Zhi!"

    Zuo Yan: Are they two on the same topic? "I don't dislike him."

    Gu Suquan looked at him for a while, "Boy, are you really confused or pretending to be stupid with me." Whether I

    am confused or stupid, there is no smart choice.

    Maybe it was too tired to chat with him, the old man started to blast them after Gu Zhi went downstairs, not seeing and not bothering him.