2

QuiSi: From here on, chapters will be not edited so be ready to enter the pit. Enjoy!

------------------

With the three words of strong longing coming out, combined with the scene here, I only heard a soft sound...

"Bang!"

Zuo Yan's hand trembled a little, and he dared not move.

On the gold silk pillow a centimeter from his ear, a beautiful round hole highlights its presence.

All eyes were on the man who shot.

"I...I didn't do it on purpose..."

The person who shot the gun looked very young. He swallowed nervously. He was really just careless.

Zuo Yan took a deep breath, he was still alive, it was... great.

Hearing the words of the young man, how he wanted to fly up and grab him by the neck. Who the hell believes you are not intentional! Almost killed Lao Tzu!

The system is comforting and "calm".

Gu Zheng frowned and looked at the man in the coffin, only to see that his eyes were trembling, his tears were flowing down uncontrollably, and he looked scared!

Someone who didn't know that "frightened" had exploded in his heart. "Who can calm down! He would burp if the gun was a little more crooked! Finished! Going to heaven!" The

system: "You should not thank the six guns for firing together."

If the host becomes a sieve, it will also It may be reworked.

Gu Zheng looked at the big living man in the coffin, swept his eyes, withdrew the gun in his hand, and said, "Come out."

Others were mainly him, and the black holes in front of his head were removed, but he still didn't move. .

Gu Zheng walked around the coffin and said, "Why, don't you want to come out?"

Zuo Yan licked his lips, and his pale lips were coated with water.

"Leggy legs."

He absolutely didn't admit that he was scared.

At the next moment, Zuo Yan's eyes widened as he was caught and thrown down on his shoulder.

The body slammed heavily on the ground, the hateful thing is that the ground is not even. His hand on the ground felt some artificially carved marks, and wherever his wrist was scratched, the hot and humid liquid dripped on the ground.

The man stood next to the coffin and looked at him condescendingly.

"Speak, who are you, why are you here?"

Zuo Yan barely sat up, a long hair scattered on both sides of his body, the rest spread on the ground.

He only heard him say hoarsely: "Who... who are you." The

man looked at him with a gaze, very meticulous, and never let it go.

Zuo Yan said: "I think he seems to be picking my clothes."

System: "How many layers have been removed?"

Zuo Yan: "How many layers are on me?"

System: "... rest assured that he is not interested in you."

Zuo Reluctantly speaking, he is a little handsome guy who loves five things, four beauty and three passions, and is young and sunny. He thinks that he has no shortcomings other than those muscles that love his belly too much.

"You know he is not interested in me?"

System: "...he has eyes."

Zuo Yan: "I want to complain about your personal attack on me."

Several people on the side couldn't help it, and Liu went to Gu Zheng Asked: "Boss, is he dead?"

Gu Boss flew out of the coffin just a moment ago, and they were frightened, afraid of a big living corpse.

But now, is this still a corpse?

He can talk and bleed, and the weak is not ridiculous.

Zuo Yan was also very nervous when he heard this sentence. The first identity was corpse, which made people doubt.

Gu Zheng's eyes were a bit cold, no matter whether it was a human or a corpse, it was of no use to him.

Thinking of the text he just saw on the coffin, Gu Zheng turned around and said to several people next to him, "Look at him." Then he walked over to the coffin and carefully read the text.

Zuo Yan looked at one fat and one thin standing on both sides of him, his brain was running fast, what should he do to gain the trust of his goal?

Zuo Yan's eyes looked at the man's figure unconsciously, and suddenly a flashlight shone on his face.

"I'm fucking! I'm scared to death!"

"What's the matter!"

Da Liu picked up the flashlight on the ground and didn't notice the corner of the broken brick under the flashlight.

"It's okay, I was shocked."

Zhao Liu on the side laughed at him. "What did you see that scared your kid like this?"

Da Liu hit the light on the face of the ground man again, and he was terrified. "This corpse is too he. Mom is white!"

Zuo Yan looked at him, thinking, throwing you in the coffin and covering it for hundreds of years.

Not only white, but also dead skin, do you want to try?

A few people around didn't take it seriously, "Your boy, how can this courage live now?"

However, this inadvertent glance really surprised them.

"In the end is a man is a ghost...."

Thought to myself, what the hell is this?

Zuo Yan looked at their reaction and felt a bad hunch in his heart.

"I won't grow ugly." The

system: "Fortunately, don't scare the dead."

Zuo Yanhehe, the person looks ugly, the identity of the unidentified dead body is resurrected, and speaking is also unfavorable.

That's it, nothing to do, what he takes to get closer to the goal!

And as his voice just fell, the stone door at the door closed.

Zhao Liu hurried over to break by, and the others followed him to help, but no one was found around the door.

"Boss! The door was sealed!"

Gu Zheng heard their conversation, his finger just crossed the last word in the coffin, turned around and looked at the closed door, and turned his attention to the ground on the next moment. People."

Zuo Yan leaned on the pillar behind him and stood up staggeringly, his heart was also asking the system.

what happened? How did the door close?

Wait, they can't get out after the door is closed. Does this mean that the target will die soon?

Zuo Yan thought, looking at the target in front of him with a burst of excitement.

System: Stop dreaming, once the target is not suicidal, the dream world will automatically refresh and re-enter the next dream.

After Zuo Yan heard nothing for a while, wouldn't he have a dream, as for!

The body was put excessive pressure on the wall, the card around his neck with a strong hand, a man's voice sounded muffled in the impetuous air, "where authorities."

Left struggled to get free of his words, but not strong enough to drop in the bucket, can only Looking up at him with his head up.

"I don't...know." I haven't

heard of an institution buried in a coffin that still knows the design of people outside. Can you come out as a corpse!

After saying this, the palm of his neck suddenly tightened, and his breathing became less and less.

Gu Zheng looked blankly at people's palms breathing fade, "organ, where."

Left immediate burst of fuzzy word, hold the face with some color, but even if he wanted to say, it simply speechless .

"Buzz..." It was

at this moment when a strange sound rang out in the air.

Gu Zheng's face changed, throwing him away and turning his head to look into the air.

Zuoyan coughed constantly, the second time in a day choking, the skin on his neck hurt.

This job is really not easy to do.

Zuo Yan thought of looking up at the man's gaze.

"what is that!"