192

Zuo Yan walked downstairs, looked around a few times, and found a car. Before the person could say anything, he got into the car. The person behind chased after the car. "Master!"

    Chu Shixiong saw it when he came out. The car that drove away, grabbed him, "Is that Zuo Yan!"

    "It's my young master, Chu young master..." The

    rest of the words were drowned in the wind, and Chu Shixiong drove after him and started. It was barely catching up, but after a few turns, the car was completely gone, and he slammed a fist on the armrest, "Damn, it really is a good student taught by Zuo Si."

    He is good at eating, drinking, and having fun. Why haven't you learned drag racing, this thing will kill you if you make trouble. After thinking about it, I made a call to Si, and immediately said: "Zuo Yan drove to your place."

    Zuo Si turned and left the room, "What's going on."

    "Is Lu Bo's thing true." Chu Shixiong looked at him and asked.

    Zuo Si said: "Yes."

    "He went to find Lu Bo." When

    Zuo Yan arrived at the military headquarters, he was stopped by someone at the door, and then notified Zuo Si. It was ten minutes before the two people met.

    Zuo Si opened the door and came in. He saw his younger brother sitting quietly in a chair with a hollow expression on his face. He raised his head when he heard his coming in. The first sentence he said was, "Brother, I want to see Lu Bo."

    "When you saw him, what do you want to say? He is now the suspect in the assassination of Ke Moyu. It is still unclear whether he has the mastermind behind the scenes. Zuo Yan, in what capacity did you see him." Zuo Si walked up to him, condescendingly. Looking at him with a serious expression.

    Zuo Yan raised his head and said, "Ke Moyu is not dead. Gu Zhi is dying, brother, Gu Zhi is dying."

    Seeing him, Zuo Si felt uncomfortable and touched his head, "Gu Zhi is not dead." The kid couldn't die either, nor could he die for his brother.

    "I want to see Lu Bo."

    Zuo Si calmly looked at him for a long time, "Well, as long as he wants to see you."

    ——

    Lu Bo sat on a chair in the interrogation room, and the first time he saw Zuo Yan, he asked, "Is Gu Zhi dead."

    "Why."

    Zuo Yan approached him and sat opposite him, making people laugh. There was no expression on his involuntarily temperamental face, and Lu Bo was sorry in his heart.

    "What and why?"

    "The time when you and Chu Shixiong go to the lobby to pick me up is the best time for hands-on. After detonation, it won't hurt you a bit, or even suspect you, but wait until Gu Zhi arrives. Then you did it. Is it really Ke Moyu you are going to kill!" At this moment, his mind is extremely clear.