12

The first exhibit was a pottery-like porcelain in Zuo Yan's words. Seeing the price doubled several times, it finally fell into the hands of a fat man.

Then came the second exhibit. The auctioneer had a clever mouth, and the object was spoken through her mouth. It felt like losing it if you didn't buy it.

Zuo Yan numbly listened to the million-dollar price in their mouths as casual as the two biscuits in the morning stall.

Gu Zheng did not participate in the auction once during this period, and occasionally looked at the auction items, and more often looked at his mobile phone.

Zuo Yan felt bored and walked around the house for a few steps.

The construction style of this auction house is biased towards the ancient style, and a large screen is placed in the direction of the hall. The pine and cypress cranes are quite artistic.

You can see the hall downstairs by bypassing the screen. Zuo Yan leaned against the pillar and looked down.

Gu Zheng glanced up at him, and then returned his gaze.

There are all kinds of people sitting in the hall, and without exception, they look at the booth with eager eyes, and occasionally raise the number plate in their hands to bid.

"Is these lots out of the tomb?" The

system: "80% of them are."

Zuo Yan sighed, "When I escaped, I should touch two things." Anyway, I realized a thousand in my dream The feeling of a millionaire.

System: "No one tells you that there is no root hair in your tomb**"

Zuo Yan: "What?" The

system looked at him pitifully, "There are no funeral items in your tomb**."

Zuo After hearing the words, I felt deep sympathy for my body, and so on, "I remember my coffin cover is jade!"

System: "So you plan to let them carry a coffin cover of several hundred pounds when they escape?"

Left words:...

Looking back at Gu Zheng, he once began to doubt that the other party brought him out, not because the two men started to say yes, but because the thief did not go short.

Tomb thieves are also thieves.

Zuo Yan stood beside the pillar behind the screen, thinking that it would not attract the attention of others.

As everyone knows, a pair of eyes has seen him long ago.

After a while, someone knocked on the door of their room, but Gu Zheng didn't move. The room was only two of them. Zuo Yan went to open the door with self-knowledge.

There was a gentle-looking man standing outside the door. He glanced left at the left without a trace, and walked in.

"A Zheng, why didn't you tell me when you came?"

Zuo Yan smiled at the two girls wearing cheongsam before closing the door.

Gu Zheng looked at Mu Wei, put down his phone, and said, "Aren't you going to Country C?"

Mu Wei sat across from him, his eyes flashing a bit dim: "I'm back long ago, what are you doing this time? Did you

hear the news?" Gu Zheng nodded. "No, just come and see."

Mu Wei picked up the tea set in front of him and made two cups of tea. One cup was handed to Gu Zheng, as if inadvertently asked, "I haven't had a few days See you looking for a little boyfriend?"

Gu Zheng took a sip of tea and said, "No."

Mu Wei sighed without trace, then turned to look at the left words, "I am Mu Wei, Gu Zheng's Hello friends."

Zuo Yan looked at his outstretched hand and shook it up. "He Zhigla."

Gu Zheng went out to answer a phone call while the two were talking, and the atmosphere in the room was a bit cold.

Zuo Yan leaned on the sofa, looking at the exhibits on the screen, while accepting the attention of the people around him.

Mu Wei looked at the mouth in front of him that had not stopped since he came in, frowning slightly.

"What is your relationship with Gu Zheng?"

Zuo Yan said with a standard smile in his mouth, and looked at him and said, "Friend."

Actually, it's not even a friend. What would I say?

Mu Wei is obviously dissatisfied with his answer. "Friend? What friend?"

Brother, you have no boyfriend to ask for your account!

Zuo Yan looked at him meaningfully, and aroused a smile, and said: "Cohabiting friend."

Mu Wei

shook his hand holding the tea cup and looked at him inconceivably, "You are living together?" Zuo Yan nodded, Yeah, yeah, cohabiting and taking a bath together, do you want me to tell you.