Chapter Twenty

Jk Rowling owns the characters. I only own my plots and my characters.

Chapter Twenty(Revealing)
Third Person's POV

~•~
"No. She isn't the only child"

Stunned silence fell upon the room. Harry and Ron were staring at the older lady with their jaws dropped.
Draco sat their staring at the ground, many emotions sprawled over his face

"I gave birth to twins." She started. "The other girl was two minutes older than Hermione. Joseph and I were ecstatic. We had become parents to two beautiful girls. Just when we thought everthing was all right, we were mistaken. They came and-" Her voice cracked but she refused to break down.

Draco could see where Hermione's courage came from.

"My-My father came. After he had disowned me, the Selwyns were left with no heir. So when he found that I was pregnant, he tracked me down so he could take my child away from me. When the family line was close to get extinct, he didnt feel any disgust ,shame taking a squib's child. He took her. He was disappointed that it wasn't a son but he anyways took one of my children. She had blue eyes like her dad. She was so beautiful, just like Hermione. But he took her. Despite my pleas, and cries, he didn't budge an inch. My father was a cruel and heartless monster. He never could be a good father to me. The Selwyns never joined the dark side but that didn't mean they were saint. My own mother refused to glance at me when she found I was a squib. My father tried to force magic out of me. He tortutered me in hope that I'd finally show some magic out of pain and wrath."
Bye now her eyes were burning, but she was one hell of a strong woman. She didn't cry. She refused to cry.

Harry got up and hugged her, trying to console one of the mother figures for him.
After the war he had spent much times with the Grangers. The Weasley family was mourning and he couldn't face them with feeling a pang of guilt. The Weasley's had told him he wasn't to blame but he couldn't help. If only he had surrendered faster.

Ron awkwardly sat there. The horrible things that happened to her wasn't humane. It was almost unbelievable that her own parents could do such things.

Draco sat in silence, still eyes on the ground. Her words had triggered his own past. His father was horrible just like hers. He didn't see any difference. The memories of the searing pain of the Crutiatus curse still brought goosebumps to his body.
But it wasn't the time to dwell in the ghosts of past.
Hermione was in danger.

" We need to find Hermione." He spoke.

"You are right Malfoy. Mrs.Granger, I don't think your father kidnapped your daughter only for the Selwyn line. He wouldn't have taken Hermione now, if that was the reason. There must be some reason." Harry thoughtfully said.

Jean nodded.
" Please don't let anything happen to Hermione. I'm sure my other daughter doesn't even know that I'm her mother. My heart is aching to see her but I can wait. I trust you three. " She said referring to the three

"Thank you Jean, we will leave now." Draco said.

~•~
"Have you seen anything odd in her. Apart from her cold exterior, anything at all?"

"I told you already. She's lost in her thoughts and- wait, I've seen her roaming all around the manor, in a suspicious way. It was like she was searching for something, some really small detail." Draco said.

"She was searching for something. So she came here to take something that is in the manor, but what?" Ron said.

Draco let out a frustrated breath.
"For Salazar's sake, we need to be quick. We need to find Hermione."

~•~

The chamber was cold and dark. The atmosphere was eerie and was enough to bring goosebumps. In the corner of the room, was a silhouette of a person, hands and legs tied with magical ropes, her face pale and bruised.
She was struggling to get free from the binds.
"Expecto Patronum"
She whispered trying to muster up as much happy memories as she could.

She closed her eyes, trying to think of something that made her happy.
"Expecto Patronum "
She whispered.
Wand less magic was something she mastered during their run.
But her physical condition was weak and seemed to sabotage her ability.
She closed her eyes and thought of the time when she found out that Harry was alive.
"Expecto Patronum "
She managed a thin wisp.
She sighed.
She tried to gather more stronger memory, she needed to send a patronus.
They needed to know that it was her twin sister who had kidnapped her.
She couldnt give up.
They needed to know about the Prophecy.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Author's Note - I am Baack. Sorry this was a short chapter but it's an important one.
Tell me your thoughts about this chapter❤
Imma upload another chapter soon after like a few  hours.

Vote and Comment.

-Ñ❤