Chapter twelve

(Please read the Author's Note at the end💙)

Chapter twelve(The Dinner Date)
Hermione's POV

Jk Rowling owns...
~•~

I nervously walked around my room, feeling more and more nervous every passing second.

"Hermione, you literally are giving me motion sickness walking around like that." Ginny said.
"Just calm down its just a dinner date."

The mention of the date made me even more nervous and I groaned.
If you havent guessed yet, Malfoy and I are going out on a date tonight. And no, it wasn't us who planned it.
Our beautiful mothers planned this out and decided we would be all rainbow and sunshine about it.
What were they expecting?
I mean we've been former enemies for merlin's sake. We know we cant avoid this marriage thing, but we definitely needed some time. But no great Jean Granger and Narcissa Malfoy thought it would be good to arrange the wedding two weeks after dropping the bomb on me.

And here I was all dressed up in a blue dress that fell to my knee.
My makeup was the courtsey of Ginerva Weasley.

But what was I supposed to do. I mean I know how dates are, but mine will be too awkward. I can predict it right now.

"Godric, 'mione, stop fidgeting you will be okay. You look beautiful." Ginny said.
Her compliment didnt manage to cheer me up.

To my horror, the doorbell rang.

Oh holy Merlin!!

"Looks like hes here. Come on 'mione lets get down' Ginny said.

"Oh Merlin, Ginny what am I supposed to do?" I said in a panicked voice.

She rolled her eyes." Godric Hermione, stop panicking. Its just a date. Just talk to him, get to know him and you'll be okay."

I took a deep breathe.
Shes right, Im a war herione for godric's sake and hes just Malfoy.

C'mon Hermione. You can do this.

Heaving another deep breathe I marched downstairs.
Halfway through the stairs my heartbeat quickened as my eyes met stormy gray ones.

His eyes widened slightly and he scanned me from top to bottom.
My cheeks heated up when I realized he was checking me out.

He was dressed in black robes with crisp white shirt inside. His blonde hair slicked back and damn he looked good.

What the hell was I saying?

My gaze went to his face and I found out a slight smirk playing on his lips.

Shit, he caught me checking him out.
What a start!

"We should probably leave." He said and I absently nodded my head.

"Bye 'mione, see you later. Have fun."
Ginny said with a wink before apparating.

"Lets go then?" Malfoy asked.

I shrugged. As if we have any other choice.

A black limo was waiting outside for us.

Of course, Hes a Malfoy for crying out loud.

I narrowed my eyes when he opened the door for me, Hes acting like a gentleman.

The scent of apples filled me when I settled inside the car.
Malfoy joined me at the back side and his driver took off to godric knows where.

"Uhm.. where exactly are we going?" I asked feeling geniunely curious.

"Mother said theres a restaurant opened. We're going there." He answered.