Chapter Twenty Eight

I own the plot, nothing else.

Chapter Twenty Eight (Near kiss)
Third Person's POV

~•~

Draco groaned as the Scorching July sun continued its torture while he tried to dig the earth as fast as possible with his wand.

Hermione had declared they'd be making a glass house out in the garden and so the day before they prepared the small glass house at their backyard. And currently, here he was digging for the plants that were to be planted.
Hermione had brought hell lot of plants, all from Longbottom's own "rare collections" as she put it.

The heated glasses did nothing to ease the heat that was torturing him.

"Draco, are you done?" He heard her say and he turned to see her walking in with at least three containers hanging in the air with her.
She was looking as gorgeous as ever in a blue tee and those dark muggle jeans of hers.

"Yeah, almost..I need to do three more. How many of those are left now?" He asked as she put them down in the row with nine other containers.

"One more..I'll bring that in and let's take a break before planting these. It's really Sunny today." She smiled at the mud in his forehead and walked out.

Grinning like an idiot, Draco went back to digging.
Merlin, she could daze him with a smile.

~•~

Hermione and Draco walked to the Kitchen together, and Draco breathe a sigh of relief at the coolness inside.

"What you wanna have? Drink or Ice cream?"

"You Drink?" Draco asked and she raised a brow.

And he found that action , so freaking attractive.
What was wrong with him?

"Why can't I?" She asked and he gave her his signature smirk.

"Well, the Pure, Innocent, Gryffindor Princess, bookworm Granger drinks?"

"And why do you think I am Innocent " She said with crossed arms and a irritated face.

Draco smirked more.
"Well, Noone told me else wise"

She rolled her eyes at him and walked to the fridge.
"Who said "the people" know me so well?"

She took out a box of chocolate icecream and hopped into the kitchen counter,
And Draco found that too, undeniably alluring.

Letting a shrug, he walked to the fridge and took an apple out.
"And anyways I wasn't taking about "drink" drink, I meant soft drinks" She said before putting a spoonful of the cool icecream in her mouth.
Her watched as she let out a contented sound, her lips forming a pout and a single drop of melted chocolate rolling out of her mouth down towards her milky white neck.
He swallowed harshly and looked elsewhere, well tried to.

His apple lay forgotten in his hand as he stared at her eating her ice cream, at the little ice cream in the corner of her mouth, she as if realizing that it was there, rolled her tongue to the side of her mouth and then through her bottom lips.
Salazar, was she testing his patience now?
Hmph! He was sure she didn't even know what effect she had over him.

When he saw another bit of the chocolate in the corner of her mouth, he walked towards her, no knowing himself why.

When she noticed him walking to her, her eyes kind of widened and her spoon stopped halfway as she froze.
Draco walked untill she was directly in front of him, she was in front of him, her eyes wide and lips slightly parted. He leaned in slowly, towards her ear, sensing her go stiff.
Placing his lips near her ear and making sure his voice was low he spoke,
"Is the ice cream good Granger?"

He felt him shiver as his breath fanned her neck and he smugly let his ego swell.
He brought his head back but not too far and looked at her.
She was still wide eyed, her cheeks were slightly tinted.
His eyes moved to the ice cream in the corner of her mouth.

Hermione looked at his eyes and almost gasped. They had turned darker.
Oh Godric, she thought his eyes were gray why were they silver blue now?
She watched as his eyes moved towards her lips, or more accurately towards the corner of her lips.

"Never mind" He spoke sending a shiver down her spine.
"I'll find that out myself."

Her eyes widened even more at his words and she sat there mortified as he leaned in.
Her eyes once wide , now closed out of instinct.
She waited. Nothing happened. She could feel his minty breathe on her face, could smell his citrusy, musky cologne.
But nothing happened. Just as she was about to open her eyes, she felt something warm in the corner of her mouth, close to her lips but not touching them.

She let out a startled gasp as he felt him run his tongue over her jaw. Her breath hitched as his warm tongue rolled over and licked the ice cream, she didn't know was there, off her skin.
He was so close. His lips,so close to her lips.
His lips lingered there for a bit and he slowly moved his lips down towards her neck, in an agonisingly slow way.

She couldnt move, she didn't know what was happening. She just sat there as he continued his assault on her neck.

He moved further below untill he was kissing the nape of her neck , he moved towards her pulse and sucked on her delicate skin there.
She let out a small whimper and that didn't help calm how he was feeling right now.
He trailed his lips back up, slowly , his target obvious, her pink lips being only thing he was seeing.
Just as he was about to finally place his lips on hers,

"Ahem"

The loud cough caused both of them to leap apart, like they got caught doin something naughty by the principal in the school.

"We are really sorry to interrupt your "moment" there" Narcissa said her eyes gleaming with amusement and her lips slightly twitching up at the corners in a knowing smirk.
Jean Granger looked at her daughter and son in law, with a wide grin on her face.

Hermione felt as if she would melt out of embarrasment upon her mum and mother in law, finding her and Draco in such position.
Oh Godric!!

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Author's Note - Hey yy!
Here is some Dramione for ya'll. They deserved it, among all the drama happening, we needed some fluff.

Idk when I will be able to update again. I'm really sorry for my recent late updates.

Vote and Comment.

-Ñ❤