Chapter Nineteen

Ravenclaw aesthetic above👆for you eagles💙
Here's a Long chapter as promised❤

~•~
Jk Rowling owns the beautiful wizarding world. I only own my plots.

Chapter Nineteen(Intruder or not?)
Third Person's POV

~•~

The brunnette was standing at the door with a passive expression.
The blonde sped toward her and was quick to engulf her in an embrace.

"Where have you been? Oh screw that, Are you allright? Did you get hurt?" He asked breaking the hug.

He was shocked when she rolled her eyes.
"I'm fine Draco, I'm not a child. Stop overreacting."

The pang that hit his chest hurt. But his face didn't show that.
She thought he was overreacting?
Was he really overreacting?

"Hermione we were worried about you." Harry said shocked at his best friend's words.

"Harry I am not a child. I don't want babysitters." She rolled her eyes.

To say that they were shocked would be an understatement.
There was something wrong, this couldn't be Hermione.

Draco looked at her with shock in his eyes. He had never seen her act like this. She wasn't cold and snappy, the Hermione he knew wasn't like this.

The six of them shared looks. There was something seriously wrong.
Gulping, Ron spoke,

"Where were you Hermione? You were missing for whole day."

"I.....had some work to do and I went for it. I don't need anyone's permission to go where I want, Ronald."

Ron flinched at her tone, literally.

Then something in her shifted.

"Oh Merlin, I'm so sorry Ron. I, I had an exhausting day and I released my frustrations on you lot. I'm sorry for snapping at you Ron, Sorry I made all of you worried. Please forgive me?"

Everyone was shocked by her sudden change of tone. It made The chosen one raise one suspicious eyebrow. But he chose not to speak.

"Its okay 'mione, we...understand. "Ginny said.

"Yeah....uhm, I think we should leave now. See you later Draco, Hermione."Blaise said offering an unsure smile.

After Blaise and Ginny apparated, Harry and Ron too bid their goodbyes before apparating.

"I'm sorry for snapping Draco. I was really angry and I just lost my temper." Hermione said.

Draco gulped.
"Its okay...Hermione. Where have you been?"

"I went to Hogsmead. I needed to.....sort somethings out with professor McGonagall. I should've Informed you."

"No. Its- fine. You must be tired, Are you hungry?"

"Yeah, very much."She said.
he smiled.

"I'll make something for you while you go and freshen up." Draco said to which she frowned.

"What about the house elves?"

"I thought you didn't want house elves to make food for you." He said.

When the house elves had arrived, Hermione had told him she didn't want to make them do her works. And the elves had literally pleaded her to let them work and she'd reluctantly agreed.
She did agree but never asked them to work, she would eat what they made but she was sure not to ask them when she could.