Chapter Eighteen

I dont own the wizarding world.

Chapter Eighteen(Appearance)
Third person's POV

~•~

There was a loud shattering noise as the blonde threw the porcelain vase in the floor.
Running his hands through his hair, Draco sighed.

It was his fault.
All his fault that she was kidnapped.
If only he had been a little faster, he wouldn't have lost her.
Oh salazar, please let her be okay.
He thought.

~•~

"Theres  bloody nothing at all.  They left no clues." Ron grumbled.

"I can't think of anyone who'd want to harm Hermione. After the war, there is noone who would dare to kidnap a war herione." Pansy thoughtfully said.

"No Pansy, There still are many blood supremacists. People are still blind about the consequences of prejudice. Some people still haven't learnt anything from the war." Harry sighed.

"Draco is blaming himself. He said if only he hadn't been paranoid, he wouldn't have lost her. His room is a mess." Blaise explained while the others exchanged glances.

"Bloody Hell,  he's really grown to care about 'mione." Ron said.

"Its clear that he feels for her Ron. It was obvious all the eight year." Ginny said.

"Whats up Harry? You are thinking something!!" Ron said narrowing his eyes at the raven haired wizard.

"Blaise, you said Draco said something about being Paranoid?"

"Yeah, I don't know what he was talking about. Why are you asking that?"

Harry remained silent for a while. Then suddenly he stood up and marched to the blonde's room.

"Malfoy" He knocked at the door.
"Open the door, Malfoy."
"For Godric's sake Malfoy, open the bloody door. I think I found something."

As soon as he said that the door flew open and a very exhausted looking Draco came into view.

"What did you find?"

"Just calm down. I need to talk to you. It may be a help." The blonde contemplated his words for some seconds before finally sighing and nodding his head.

"You said Something about being Paranoid? "

"Yeah, what has it to do with Hermione?"

"Tell me what did you see."

"I was walking inside the manor to bring Hermione's Cardigan when I thought I saw someone like Hermione in the backyard. I turned back to see Hermione, but she was still standing where she was before. I even went and checked the place but found noone, so I shrugged it off."

"But maybe, you really did see someone. What if they were her Kidnappers?" Harry thoughtfully said and Draco's eyes widened.

"Shit" He cursed. "Why didn't I think that before?"

"We need to go there to see if there's any clue." Harry said and the blonde nodded.

~•~

"Madam, the mudblood had woken up."

"Dont let her escape.  I'm coming in a minute."

Annabel walked with her hood up, inside the room, her wand in her hand.

"LET ME GO, YOU COWARD." Hermione was yelling at the guards, while struggling to get free.

"Aha! I see the mudblood has woken up" Annabel spat as she circled the brunnete.

"Who are you? What do you want from me?"

"Oh yes, I didnt introduce myself."

Her eyes had made glint, that reminded Hermione of the maniac who had tortutered her in the Malfoy Manor.Hermione was shocked at the next words that came out of her mouth.

" Well, hello Sister!"

~•~
"We will come with you."

"No. You lots stay here, we can't all be in the same place. We need to search in teams. Potter and I will search the Manor. You people help the Aurors". Draco said.

As the two of them made their way towards the floo, the door opened.

All of them gasped at the person who stood there.

After dead silence for a minute,
Draco spoke

"Hermione"

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Author's Note- Sorry for short chapter and a cliffhanger.
In my defense, My school is resuming and I have been very busy lately.

I'll update with a long and interesting chapter this Thursday.
.
.
.
.
You can DM me in Instagram if you have any suggestions. Happy to hear from you.
My Instagram is @missgranger_108.
I also make HP edits.

Happy Reading.

Vote and Comment.

-Ñ❤