Chapter Twenty one

Jk Rowling owns the wizarding world. I only own my characters and plots.

⚡slight Swearing later in this chapter⚡

Chapter Twenty one (Otter)
Draco's POV

~•~

I was standing outside my manor fidgeting with my cloak. It's been half an hour but I still am standing where Potter last dropped me.

When I know that it's not Hermione but her twin sister inside, I don't know what to do.
Heaving a sigh I opened the door and walked in.
The walls of the manor suddenly seemed so suffocating.  I needed that warmth. I needed to find Hermione.

"Draco, where have you been?" I stopped in my tracks.

I clenched my fists.
"Never mind, I'm going over flourish and Blotts.  See you in the evening."

I scoffed. Of course she wasn't Hermione. Hermione wouldn't leave untill he told her where he'd been.
Hell scratch that, if it had been Hermione he would never stay out late.
And here was she, going over Flourish and Blotts.

Wait what?
Oh salazar he was so stupid.
Taking no time he apparated to Diagon Alley.
He hastily made his way towards Flourish and Blotts.

Shit!

Of course she lied.
What did he expect.

He ran his hands through his hair. Salazar , he needed to find Hermione. Her absence was too much for him.

~•~

"You should've followed her Malfoy. How thick can you get?"

"Oh shut up Weasley! I told you it was my mistake. We need to search for her. I don't have time for your arguments." I snapped.

If only Weasley wasn't Hermione's best friend , I would've hexed him already.
I sighed for what seemed like the hundredth time.

"Hey what's that?" Blaise said.
We all looked towards him.

"Its a patronus, is it a..hare?"
I said looking carefully at the silvery creature coming towards us.

"No, it isn't Its an otter" Potter yelled and my eyes widened.
"Oh Salazar it's Hermione's Patronus. She's sending us a message " I said hurrying to open the window.

"Draco, It's not me who is living with you. It's my twin. I-I am captured in mum's room.
There's a Prophecy and they only know half of it.There is a book in Latin where there is full Prophecy and she is trying to find it in your study. Don't let her-"

Her voice was almost unrecognisable.  It was like she was screaming for ages.
He remembered her screams, that still haunted him. He couldn't let her go through that pain again, He had promised himself he wouldn't. 

~•~
☆Third Person's POV ☆

"Its a book written in Latin. It must be some old book come on guys" Harry said while himself searching deliberately in the high shelves of the study.
He sighed when he saw the blonde sulking in the chair.

"Malfoy you heard her. We need to find the book first."

"But that can be done later. We already know that the Selwyns kidnapped her, that she's in her mum's old room , all we need to do is go there and rescue her." Draco said.

Harry was about to open his mouth when suddenly there was a thump and a gasp.

Ginny was standing there staring at the book in the floor.

"This book just burned me" She exclaimed.

All of them gathered around it.
It was an old brown book with silver carvings in its Cover.
It was huge and seemed ancient.

Draco moved forward to pick it up,

"Dont, it may contain some kind of curse" Pansy warned.

"No , before the books are installed in my study they go through a spell, to check for any curses it didn't diagnose any" With that said the blonde reached forward to pick it.

It didn't burn him, like it did to Ginny.
All of them shared glances .

"It isn't opening. How do I open it?" He muttered to himself when the book refused to unfold.

~•~

Hermione screamed when the Crutiatus curse hit her for what seemed like umpteenth time. Her body looked like it would give up anytime now, that's how much she was tortured.

"You have no idea how much your screams soothe me, sister" The brunnette said her eyes gleaming in madness.

The two girls looked exactly same except for their eyes.
Hermione's brown eyes contained pain while she was lying in the damp floor with her face horribly pale.
Annabel's blue eyes screamed  madness where she stood in front of her twin, her wand in her hand laughing at the pain she caused.
It was a horrifying thing, that a sister would be so cruel towards her own blood.
To her own twin.

"W-why are y-you doing this to m-me? What did I do to you" Hermione asked looking up at her sister.

Annabel's eyes darkened from anger. She took slow and steady steps towards her , glint in her eyes screaming evil. She reached for Hermione's hair and yanked her up. Looking dead in her eyes she spoke,

"I am doing this because you deserve this. You never deserved your life. You didn't fu**ing deserved to live that life that you were having till now. Not after you were chosen above me. Everyone thought you were more deserving than me didn't they? What do they call you "war heroine"? F**k this shit. Now I will show who is stronger one. I will torture you untill you give up and kill you. Then I will go after my "So called mother" and just like I killed that good for nothing muggle father of yours I'll kill her too"

Hermione gasped. Tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Y-you K-killed him," She managed to ask between her sobs

Her own sister killed her dad. How could she do that.
How could she so easily kill her own father.

"Yes, I did. I KILLED HIM. The old fool was practically skipping down the Alley,  poor man didn't even notice that someone was following him. Those muggle cops are so easy to deceive. All it took was a car and they believed that it was an accident. FOOLS." She spat.

There was no remorse in her voice. No guilt of what she did.  It was like she was devoid of any emotions. Like she had no feelings, like she wasn't humane.

Hermione sobbed harder. How could she just believe what the cops said. She should have researched her father's death. How could she be so stupid?

Hermione groaned as she tried to move her head. Her head hurt and her eyes felt heavy due to crying.
She hoped that Draco got her message. They needed to be fast. She knew they would come.
But they were taking too long.
Her body was on verge of breaking.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Author's Note - Hi'ya readers ❤
Ssup?

I can't believe that we crossed 1 k reads in total. You have no idea how happy that makes me.🎆
Thank you to everyone who voted .
Thank you to the silent readers.
Please leave comments on what you like and don't like. I will try my best to improve.

And as a thank you for 1 k reads I'm  uploading another chappie right after I post this. 
Enjoy❤
I love all of you❤

Vote and Comment

-Ñ❤