Chapter Twenty Four

I only own my plots.

Chapter Twenty four(Meaning)
Third Person's POV

~•~

"Why aren't you telling me what the Prophecy says? " Annabel yelled.

"You would have known if you havent failed a small task given to you. All you had to do was find a book but no, in fact you ruined things. They found out where she was kept.  You should've been more careful."
William Selwyn calmly said, his voice void of emotion.

"I didn't know okay...I don't know how he found out." The brunnette defensed.

"I dont care Annabel. You will bring me that book no matter what."

"NO I WON'T.  I WON'T UNTILL YOU TELL ME WHY YOU WANT IT SO DESPERATELY. WHAT IS IN THAT BLOODY PROPHECY???"

"Annabel" William stood up. His robes swished as he turned to leave. "As he reached the brass door, he turned.
"You will know very soon.I promise you will."

With that he left.
Annabel sighed. He always gave her what he promised.

~•~

"I don't understand a single thing." Ron said with a bewildered expression.

Hermione sighed.

"Listen Ron." Ron sat up a little straight and when he had her full attention she spoke,
"William Selwyn stole Annabel because he knew about the first half of the Prophecy. He filled her mind with non existent rubbish and somehow installed hatred for us in her mind. She has no idea that he is actually using her to get an heir for Selwyn family line. As the Prophecy says, the heir will take the blood of hatred to exist.So that means that he will have her conceive a child but before that she needs to kill someone blood related with extreme hatred.  William doesn't know what the other half says, so he doesn't know that she needs to kill someone, with hatred, only then she will give birth to a magical child. But he knows that both of us are needed somehow, that's why when Annabel was tryna kill me he stopped her, saying I will get an easy death if she killed me then.He is manipulating her. Using her. "

"But she doesn't know about the Prophecy not even the first halve of it. She wants to kill me because she hates me."

"In which she won't succeed. " Draco added with a harsh tone.
Hermione slightly smiled at him.

"So all we need to do is not let them know about rest of the Prophecy? " Harry asked.

Hermione nodded
"Yes and we need to have William Selwyn captured, he is dangerous. "

"Wait you said that she needs to kill someone blood related right? But....uhm.. you said that she was the one to kill your-" Blaise paused trying not to trigger anything.

Hermione smiled at her friend sadly,
"She didn't use her wand. She told me she....she tortutered him with the Crutiatus curse but, he died due to the car crash. She put him inside the car and let it hit the tree." She drew a shaky breath.

Draco put his hand over her under the table and gave a squeeze. She closed her eyes and sighed .

"Its quite late. Well come back tomorrow.  Take care mione " Harry said after realizing his best friend needs a little time.

"Okay Harry. See you guys tomorrow " Hermione said passing a greatful smile to everyone .

The study slowly emptied,  leaving only Draco and Hermione behind.
"Its late night,  you need some rest Hermione."
Draco discreetly said .

"Yeah, I think so" Hermione softly said and stood up.
"Good night Draco"

And then she marched to her room. Draco sighed.