Chapter Twenty Two

I only own my plots and characters.

Chapter Twenty Two(Finding her)
Third Person's POV

~•~

Annabel impatiently listened to the incomplete Prophecy and Hermione contemplated it's meanings.

"Where is the old man when we need his Latin knowledge? He left no translations. Only he knows what this bloody Prophecy says. " Annabel scoffed, muttering to herself.

Hermione already figured out what the Prophecy said. Her Latin knowledge was good, and she figured out what it said.

Annabel once again opened the ancient lamp and a raspy voice spoke again,

"Cum omni familia fine viae videntur periculum euadere usus veniet nativate geminorum Evolve"

Hermione figured out her twin sister only cared about her revenge. Only wanted to cause pain. Meanwhile William Selwyn, her mum's horrible father had bigger intentions . He was using her sister to get an heir. He knew what the Prophecy said but he only had half Prophecy.
He wanted his Family line to not die and for that he was playing this game.
She was actually feeling sorry for Annabel. She didn't know the whole truth. She thought that her parents chose to keep Hermione while they left her at some asylum but Hermione refused to believe that.
Her parents would never do such thing .
She was convinced that Selwyn had filled her mind with these lies and installed the want of revenge in her.

~•~

After long hours if excogitation, Draco finally decided that they should keep the book aside. For now.
To his relief the others agreed with him and now they homolgated to go for Hermione.
They had asked Jean for the location of the Selwyns mansion, they knew about how wards used to work.
And if they were lucky the wards would be same like they used to be when Jean was still a Selwyn.

Draco took a long breath as he and Harry apparated near the Mansion.
They had decided he and Harry would try to break in with his invisibility cloak on and the others would wait outside for the right time.

Slowly they walked towards the gate where a wizard was standing outside the gate, probably a guard.

When Harry nodded at him, Draco slowly took out his wand and pointed it towards the wizard.

"Imperio! "

The man's eyes changed. Sighing on relief Draco muttered.
"Open the door"
The man complied.

"Take us to where Hermione is "

The wizarding walked inside, with the duo following him.
The other guards gave him strange looks but didn't say anything.
Draco nearly cried out loud when he hit his foot in the table. But he covered his mouth.
It hurt like shit.

"Where are you going?"
They stopped in their tracks when a masked man halted the wizard in his way.

"Make up an excuse." Draco muttered lowly in his ear .

"I have work assigned. Miss Annabel sent me" the man replied to the masked wizard who narrowed his eyes.

"But she is inside already "

"Yes, she assigned me some work earlier and I need to see her. "

To their relief the masked man nodded after some suspicious glance and slid aside.

They reached a dark corridor. Jean told them her room used to be in the far corner in a long corridor.
Draco petrified the wizard and the two of them walked to the door far away.

They walked towards it and with each step Draco's heart raced more.

With shaky hands he cast a "Alohomora " and the door opened.

All gasp escaped his lips as he saw her.
She was lying in the damp floor, her skin was bruised, her hair was sprawled everywhere. She seemed broken and his heart ached like someone stabbed it.

Any other day he would regard the pain of seeing her like this as mere concern but not today.
He realized finally.
Oh Salazar he loved her.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Author's Note - Woah finaaaallly 😍
Finally Draco, you took forever.
Tell me what do you think about this chapter.

Vote and Comment.

-Ñ❤