Chapter 88 - BTS & ??? (3rd person POV)

Start from the beginning

Hobi shakes his head. "That's a secret."

Jimin rolls his eyes but before he can focus back on Namjoon discussing their schedules Tae interrupts with an inquisitive question of his own. "You said part of the reason. Is there another specific reason you made sure to make time for her tomorrow?"

Hobi shrugs his shoulders. "Part of it is of course that I want some one of one time with her after the whole debacle that was the club group date. But there is another reason that once again I am simply not willing to share. At least right now anyway." Tae glances at Jimin and Jk both in turn and when the two other members of the maknae line shrug at him he decides not to dive too deep into the possibilities for now. Although he has somewhat of an idea due to his observance skills.

They all turn back to Namjoon when he clears his throat to regain their attention. "Monday will be Taehyung's free day, but I have also noted that you might be able to get out early on one of the other days this week. It is something we will have to simply play by ear." He looks at his notes again. "Tuesday will be my day. I won't get a lot of free days off but because I have already been back at work I decided to let myself have this day in particular. As we already discussed Wednesday will be Jin's day off. Thursday will be Jimin's."

Once Namjoon talked that out he handed them each a tentative itinerary for the week coming up

Once Namjoon talked that out he handed them each a tentative itinerary for the week coming up. After those papers were passed out his phone rings interrupting anything else he might have considered bringing up during their current meeting. "Sejin-ssi, yes we are all sitting here together. Okay." He sets the phone down and puts it on speaker.

"I'm calling because I got some news regarding your Bon Voyage trip. I wanted to let you know with the way everything is panning out that it will definitely be a long trip. Three weeks to be exact. You will be leaving the airport at midnight on June 5th. Which means your arrival time in Malta will be at approximately 8 in the morning. I planned it out so you will be staying at a rental house at the final destination, Monte Carlo, for a few days before leaving on the 25th." The sound of papers shifting comes across the speaker. "Now I know that typically we are a bit more sparse regarding security during Bon Voyage tapings, but I plan to amp it up this time around a little bit. We will still keep them on the other side of the cameras, but instead of only one or two tucked behind the camera operators, we will have between three to six security members. Six total will be going along with you, along with six total members making up the camera crew."

"Have you worked out which members of security will be going?" Namjoon asks out of a mixture of concern and curiosity.

"Not yet, but I would like some of our security to get the opportunity to get a break. I will probably trade out some of the security staff we use more often with some of the newer staff. But I am also doing some fact checking before making the decision on who I would be sending."

"Wouldn't it be smarter to use people we trust more than the newer staff?" Jk asks, his concern and worry clearly etched on his face.

"I understand your point of view here, Jungkookie. But look at it this way. You will constantly be on camera. The camera itself will practically act as a measurement of security for you, because people are less likely to approach you considering you will have a camera trained on you at all times. Those that do approach you will be more leery of their actions since no matter what happens with them we will have ample proof having caught whatever inappropriate actions on tape." While everyone is on edge now none of them can reason that what he is saying doesn't make at least a modicum amount of sense.