- 58.2 -

collab part 2 w/ the lovely  RaveenMakaya 💜
excuse errors, comment/vote &... ENJOY ❤️

 ENJOY ❤️

"CHRISTOPHER, STOP!" I approached him but he was too busy trying to get out of Sean and Hefa's restraint against him

"CHRISTOPHER, STOP!" I approached him but he was too busy trying to get out of Sean and Hefa's restraint against him. I have no idea how the situation got this far but I'm positive it's not necessary.

Spending the last thirty minutes with Carlos and Raelle, we learned she was such a sweetheart. Typically I was apprehensive meeting new people but she had such a great vibe that it made it easy to get along with her. We heard the commotion from upstairs so we decided to go check it out while Carlos stayed with the kids. Now our men were trying to rip each other's faces off which put us both in a tough position.

I glanced behind me at Raelle who was calming a pissed off Dominic down while Sean and Hefa stood guard. He was wiping blood from his swollen bottom lip. Fuck, this isn't good. "Baby, look at me." He's hesitant at first but with a heaving chest, he stares at me with dark eyes. I give Sean the look to let him go and reluctantly, he does so.

Gently gripping his face, I observe the purple bruise forming underneath his right eye. I could tell his eye was going to be swollen shut if I didn't get an ice pack quick. "Mijo go get two ice packs and a roll of gauze." I demand.

"Aight..." He takes off to fetch the items.

"Calm down," I rub Chris's chest. He was shaking so badly from his flared temper.

"I'ma kill that nigga." Staring me dead in my eyes, chills ran up my spine knowing he wasn't joking.

"You need to calm down," I pushed him back so that he was leaning up against the wall on the opposite side of Dominic. "It was a simple misunderstanding. Stop making it bigger then it needs to be."

"Listen to your wife before you say the wrong thing and I get that other eye." Dominic says loudly from across the room.

"You shut it!" Raelle points at Dominic and immediately, he obeys.