- 55 -

excuse errors. comment/vote 🤍
but mainly enjoy, sorry yet again for the long wait.
missed you all!

It's been three days since Chris and I have been married and since then, I've been on cloud nine

It's been three days since Chris and I have been married and since then, I've been on cloud nine. I was a married woman and I was acting the fuck out. I spent the week prior stressing out about his wedding but all of that was over now. The ceremony we held was nothing but magical. It wasn't too lavish but it was just perfect for us. Simple and divine.

We didn't feel the need to waste any more time. Since he's placed this beautiful ring on my finger, we instantly started talking about marriage. We both came to a mutual agreement that there was no point in waiting. We wasted no time and only a little over a week later we married.

Overall it was a beautiful moment that we shared with our closest family and friends. A memory that would be embedded in my mind for the rest of eternity. Now I was abusing the fact that I could call Chris my husband.

"I still can't get over how beautiful the wedding was. In such short notice, Mama J and Melaine did an amazing job of putting it all together." Tina compliments as she hands me a glass of wine.

"Tell me about it. I swore it wasn't going to happen but they pulled it off flawlessly. We were going to run off to the courthouse and get it over with but Mama J said she would "repent" us if we didn't hold a small ceremony." I shake my head as they laugh. Mama J hassled us to the point where Melanie and she took over the entire thing.

"I couldn't stop crying. Shit, even Mijo shed a tear or two." Sharea says propping her leg under her behind. We were lounging in my beauty room while we waited for Carlos and Melanie to arrive. Chris was holding his listening party tonight. The girls helped me decorate the basement earlier today. We just finished getting ready for tonight so we were chilling for the time being.

"You deserve all of the blessings you're receiving. I know how much you wanted this. It could've happened sooner if I hadn't–"

"T, don't make me fight you!" I cut her off. I wasn't in the mood to allow any negative energy. "How many times do I have to say I forgive you? It's becoming really ghetto at this point." She rolls her eyes with a pout forming her lips before taking a sip of her drink. I give her the side-eye as I take a sip of my own. "The past is the past, okay? You're one of my best friends. I love your annoying ass." I roll my eyes.