- 58.1 -

collab part 1 w/ the lovely RaveenMakaya 💜
excuse errors, comment/vote &... ENJOY 💕

 ENJOY 💕

The aroma of Italian cuisine fills my nostrils as I wipe my eyes before they flutter open with a yawn

The aroma of Italian cuisine fills my nostrils as I wipe my eyes before they flutter open with a yawn. Sitting up, I notice the home screen of NBA 2K20 illuminating on the flat screen. Checking the time on my Rolex, I notice it's a little past 5 PM.

When we got home from Amarie's mother's gravesite, we had put Krystal down for her afternoon nap. We used most of that time to place an order for a new gravestone for her mother before getting in a quickie. While Amarie went to start dinner, I was playing the game before I dozed off. My stomach growls and I immediately become hungry. I stand up to see what I can go sneak to eat while Amarie's not looking.

"Rise and shinnnneeee, nigga!" Tyga enters the living room with one of my PS4 controller in his hand. "Yo' ass was slumped, drool and all." Tyga daps me up.

"Why the fuck you watching me when I'm sleeping? You a fuckin' creep." My voice is raspy from just waking up.

"No nigga but you need to drink some water and brush ya teeth while you at it." He says and Hefa walks in laughing.

"Nigga you stoopid, what he said!" Hefa laughs. He's been working under my wing for a couple of months. I've been impressed with his progress. From what he's told me, Carlos doesn't like his new gig but he knows it's only temporary until we can all make enough money to give up the game for good.

"Fuck both y'all." I say to them as I walk out of the living room towards the kitchen.

Carlos and Amarie stood by the counters in the kitchen preparing garlic bread. Some sauce simmered on the stove and multiple huge pans rested in the burners on the island counter. "Damn, you tryna feed a village?" I walk up behind her and kiss her ear. "What up, Carlos?" I give him a quick side hug.

"Hey, Chris." Carlos smiles at me before placing the bread in the oven.

"You have company on the way or did you forget? Hood told me to tell you he went to go get them. He left about thirty minutes ago." Amarie looks over her shoulder with a raised brow.