- 36 -

Amarie locks her fingers with mines as subtle moans come from her mouth

Amarie locks her fingers with mines as subtle moans come from her mouth. I use my free hand to grip her bare ass as I licked up and down her center. She sat on my face as I ate her with urgency. One minute I was standing at her door and the next we were ripping each other's clothes off. I made her sit on my face because that was the first thing I wanted to do if it was going down. I could eat this all night if I wanted to. She was so damn sweet. I could never forget this taste. It was my favorite. I kept my eyes closed as I concentrated on giving her a licking she deserved. I probably enjoyed this just as much as she did — shit, if not even more. I wanted to taste her badly that I made it a point to start things off this way. That's something I've been dying to do.

As she gyrates her hips against my face I wrap my lips around her swole clit. Her moaning increasing the more I suck on her center. She tightens the grip she has on my hand letting me know she was enjoying every second of this. I sent my tongue in circles driving her crazy. I could feel her spilling into my mouth as I savored every last drop. I lap up every last drop because that's how much I missed her. I couldn't allow any of her sweet nectar to go to waste. "Mhm." I couldn't get enough of her.

I open my eyes slowly and they lock in with hers as I continue to put in work. Desire in her eyes burning like she's been waiting for this her entire life. Her sex faces had my dick standing up straight. I grab her left breast squeezing it every so often. She runs her fingers through my hair as he eyes tell a story only I could read. I'm glad to see that she loved me just as much as I loved her. No one would ever replace her. That's exactly what I had to show her tonight. She throws her head back as her moans bounce off the walls. She reaches back grabbing my shaft as she begins to stroke it. Her fingers wrapped around my dick had me ready to bust alone.

I go back to putting all my focus on pleasing her. I grip her ass cheek pushing her further into my mouth. Since she's been back I've been wanting to do nothing but show her how much I appreciated her physical. Now that it was presented in front of me I was going to take advantage of this opportunity. I still remember everything that sent her body into a frenzy. There was no need for me to familiarize myself. I was back in this thing like I never left. It's like once I started I couldn't get enough. I spelled my full name all over her middle reclaiming what's rightfully mines.