- 54.2 -

"Tonight is all about me and you," I whisper in her ear before kissing her deeply as I laid between her naked legs

"Tonight is all about me and you," I whisper in her ear before kissing her deeply as I laid between her naked legs. It was our last night in Paris and I wanted to make love to my fiancée for the first time since we've been engaged.

Krystal was staying with my Mama and Lawrence in their hotel for the night so we wouldn't have to worry about distractions or interruptions. I was going to take this time to make sure my future wife knew how much she meant to me.

Adjusting myself between Amarie's thighs, I spread her legs apart wider so I can get a full view of her beautiful pink middle. I lick my lips before dipping my tongue into her. A hiss escapes her lips as I put my tongue to work as it slips around every crevice of her center. Anytime I was licking up her sweet goodness, I found myself lost in all of her.

"Christopherrr, oh my–" She moans as her back arches against the headboard; pushing my face closer to her center.

She grips the back of my head which gives me more motivation to work my magic. I spell my name out my full name followed by 'I love you' with my tongue. I was proclaiming what would forever mine. To my very last breath and beyond, my love for love Amarie was going to last an eternity.

"I love youuu." Amarie moans. My eyes dart up as I look at her twisted face. Her moans now in a frenzy from our direct eye contact. My mouth taking in all her sweet juices. Sure not to miss a single drop.

My moans vibrating against her clit as her legs tremble slightly. "Damn baby, you taste so good." Pushing my tongue deep inside her, she lets go the sexiest scream I've ever heard come out of her mouth.

My dick was so hard that it was starting to hurt a bit. I grip my shaft as I continue to vigorously eat her out. "Fuck, Chrissss." Amarie hisses. She sits up a bit to witness my multitasking. Her hands grip the bedsheets as she grinds against my face. My dick was throbbing in my hand while her clit pulsates against my tongue. My eyes narrow up to see her eyes rolling to the back of her head.

Within seconds she was spilling into my mouth. Her legs trembling in my hold with her moans bouncing off of the walls. I lick up every single drop – leaving nothing behind.