- 4 -

Opening the bathroom door I entered my master bedroom

Opening the bathroom door I entered my master bedroom. All of the steam from my shower rushed out the door. I adjusted the white towel around my waist as I used another towel to dry off the top of my head. That shower as exactly what I needed after my long day. Nowadays my days consisted of round the clock hustling like never before. It made my days longer but as long as the money was rolling in I wasn't complaining. Breezy and I really made a name for ourselves in these streets. We moved up the ranks. We went from corner boys to one of the top distributors in Boston. We took over the game and were well respected.

Melanie was already laying on the bed waiting for me. She was flipping through an old photo book that we had. She was so into looking through the pictures that she hadn't even noticed that I walked into the room. "What you doing, babe?" She let out a slight sigh. I knew what she was doing but I still figured I'd ask. This was something she constantly did. It was almost like a ritual at this point.

"I'm just looking at old memories." Her eyes looked so tired and broken like they've been for the past couple of years. I slid on a pair of Polo Ralph Lauren boxer briefs before sliding in the bed with her. The photo book she was looking at was a whole bunch of old memories of Amarie. She was viewing a picture of Amarie, me and herself. We all used to be as thick as thieves.

I thought about Amarie every single day. There wasn't a day that went by when I didn't think about her. She was like my baby sister and my best friend in one. To this day, we didn't know her whereabouts or where her remains were left. We searched high and low until Dre provided us with a confirmation she was dead. None of us have ever been the same since. It was something we had to live with on a daily basis.

All I knew is if I ever caught that nigga Dre or any of his people they were dead. I would make sure they suffered the most painful and gruesome death at avenge Amarie's death. The only reason why I didn't take action for looking for Dre was that I had a little man to look out for. My son was my pride and joy and I didn't want him or Melanie to be caught up in anything. If anything were to happen to them I don't know what I would do. I needed to make sure their lives were protected. That was my number one priority.