- 13 -

I bought the blunt to my lips as I watched her every move

I bought the blunt to my lips as I watched her every move. I stood in VIP with Bas and a couple other homies. I watched as she bent over and placed the ice buck on the table of these rookie ass niggas who were trying to spit shit at her. It took everything in me not to go over there and bust a cap in their asses. This was my business so I had to keep it professional. That didn't mean I didn't feel some type of way.

She's been ignoring me hardcore ever since our little argument. Every single time that I tried to talk to her she cut that shit short if it wasn't about business. No matter what type of approach I came at her with she dismissed me. The more she did that shit the more I wanted to talk to her. It's been days since we fucked and it felt like weeks.

"What's good with you and shorty?" Bas said as I passed him the blunt.

"She playing hard to get." I wasn't going to lie, I loved the cat and mouse game she was playing right now. When females played hard to get it only made me want them more. I needed something to motivate me.

"After you already been all up in it? That's foul." Bas said shaking his head. I had kept it real with Bas and let him know I was smashing Lola. It was only fair since this was his business as well and technically she was our employee. This shit was against policy but fuck it, I couldn't help myself when it came to her. It was my business and I made up my own rules.

"Yeah, that shit cutting deep." I mumble as I watched Lola as she heads back to the bar. Our eyes lock from across the club. I lick my lips at her and she rolls her eyes in return. I couldn't get anything but attitude from her lately.

"Yeah, baby girl big mad." Bas laughs. "What you do?" I rub my hand down my face and sigh. "Damn, that ain't good."

"I asked her about her relations with Dre. She took that as me calling her a thot." Bas took a couple of pulls from the blunt before passing it back to me. "You know how females be when you accuse them of some shit." I said grabbing the blunt from him and taking a nice long pull.

"Damn, that's his girl ain't it? You done fucked that man's girl? He gon' kill you if he ever finds out." Dre was the last muthafucka I was worried about getting upset. I still had a bone to pick with that nigga. He was just adding shit to the pile of things I want to off him for.