- 38 -

Pressing the lock button to my Red Maserati GranTurismo I look both ways before I jog across the street to Tyga, Mijo, and Sean who were waiting for me

Pressing the lock button to my Red Maserati GranTurismo I look both ways before I jog across the street to Tyga, Mijo, and Sean who were waiting for me. I dap them each up quickly. We had a meeting with Quinn to discuss the current position he had put us in. I'm not too sure where he thought he could overpower us but I had plans on finding out today. He went from stealing our product to having the audacity to threaten our families. He had another thing coming if he thought he was getting away with any of this.

"Y'all ready?" I ask them. They all nod as we making over to the pub Quinn owned on West Broadway. I look over at Tyga who wore a hard face. This situation was weighing heavy on all of our shoulders but his especially. He thought he built a solid relationship with Quinn yet the muthafucka decided to stab him in the back. To top it all off he involves our families and decides to use them as ponds. It was the ultimate betrayal. Shit was sitting way to close to home.

On the outside, two of Quinn's men stood there waiting for our arrival. When we approach the pub, one of them opens the door allowing us to go in. Before you entered the pub there was a dark poorly lit hallway with red walls. At the end of the hallway, two men stood guarding the entrance to the pub. Quinn was a big deal in Southie and he was heavily protected. You were never allowed anywhere near him unless you were searched for anything that could cause a threat. The same rules applied to us when anyone wished to meet with us.

"Hand over all your weapons." Big Tom says sternly as we approach them. I pull out my Beretta 92 FS Fusion from my back pocket and hand it over to him. It was my second favorite next to Goldie. Tyga hands over his Glock 17, Sean hands over a Browning BDM and Mijo hands over his Ruger SR9 9MM. I had Goldie tucked in my jeans in case. I wasn't handing her over unless they found her which I doubt they would.

They begin to pat down Mijo first followed by Sean and Tyga. Once they cleared them they let them in. It was now my turn as the two men take the time to show their obvious dislike in me. The Irish have never been too fond of me which is why Tyga did most of our dealings with them. The feeling was mutual. I had no respect for how they handled business which is why I never cared to start a partnership with them. Apparently, I was right because now they were turning the tables against us.