- 9 -

"Drop your fucking gun!" Ramon said cocking his gun back

"Drop your fucking gun!" Ramon said cocking his gun back. The moonlight from the window shined across his face. He wore an angry scowl with hard eyes. I drop my gun on the floor beside me. He already had me at gunpoint so there was no way I would be able to use it without him putting one in me first.

We had an intense stare down. I hadn't seen this nigga in years and my hate for him was still very much present. He ain't change one bit. He still looked the same bitch ass nigga ass nigga he's always been. Last time I saw him he was flip-flopping on the crew that held him down since day one.

"You ain't change much. You still bitch made?" It was a serious question. I didn't know if he had it in him to pull the trigger. If he was smart he would pull the trigger now because I wasn't going to stop gunning for him until I was dead or he was.

"You still a fucking smart ass?" He fired back. I gave him a devilish grin. I'm glad that's one thing he remembered about me.

"And you still backstabbing ass motherfucker. Some things never change." I was going to fuck with him as long as I could.

"Breezy, don't make me put a bullet in you." I wasn't phased at all. I've already accepted my fate if death were to come my way. "Who told you I was going to be here?" Ramon said angrily as he pushed the gun against my forehead. I didn't flinch one bit. This nigga thought he was scaring me but I was on fearless ass motherfucker. Nothing scared me nowadays not even a pussy ass nigga holding a gun to my head.

"You gon' pull the trigger or what?" I taunt him. If the shoe was on the other foot I would have been fired off on his ass. "I ain't got nothing to lose nigga, shoot me." I gritted at him as I press my forehead against the gun.

"You need to tell me how the fuck you found me and what else you fucking know before I blow your dome wide open." He demands.

"Fuck you, nigga! I ain't tellin' you shit." I spat at him. He grips his gun tightly. My eyes were glued to his as we continued our intense stare down. We could see the fire in each other's eyes anticipating each other's next move. Suddenly his phone in his pocket started to ring. "You gonna pick that up?"